DAYS: February 2017 Discussion Thread

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I'd be on board for an Eric and Jenn pairing. I'd be interesting to see where it goes. 

Not a Nicole fan here either. Her stories are repetitive and boring to me. She needs a whole new character to come to Salem that isn't a villain and someone that she immediately has to fight for in a triangle with Kate or Chloe. Let her branch off in a different direction. 

I wish Ron will get rid of the Hernandez family and bring on more Hortons? And where is Lucas? Did he not know his grandchild's mother was held captive?

• Members

They've left me feeling .... less than thrilled about her for a while now.

Eric was all sorts of yummy. I know the dark brooding thing is sexy but this isn't completely working for me. I get why he wants to isolate himself. I get his self-loathing. I just don't know that they're doing a good job with it. I'm a huge Eric/Nicole fan, I admit that. But it's left a bad taste in my mouth all of the poor writing and trashing of the couple. I don't know who hates them or what ... and Ari could use a break. I'm tired of Nicole losing at life. I'm tired of her crying. I'm just tired of her. I used to love this character but the life has been DRAINED out of her. Beyond drained. It looks like she can't even cry anymore .... and I got a bit off track, but I do like the chemistry with Jen and Eric. I'm here for it. But I'm still a bit bitter that Ericole was killed out of nowhere, that Eric/Jenn's entire story was all off-screen and now they're all of a sudden pining after each other? All of a sudden Daniel was the love of Nicole's life? I'm tired of this show TELLING me what I'm NOT seeing. How about writing for what I AM seeing.

All I see with Dario, Eduardo and Gabi is who they replace in storylines. Eduardo had some minor potential and I like A but he's pointless. Bye. Dario was never needed. Bye. The writing for Gabi needs to be a lot better. They do such a poor job making her likable. I wanted to slap the bitch today as she was all nasty towards JJ for making plans with Lani. And her attitude while he was questioning her? Awful. But a stronger actress could make it more than just coming off like a shouty bitch.

And Rafe? LAWD. Do we have an hour?

Fancy & Rafe all touchy feely while rolling dough

Please register in order to view this content

I did like Fancy Face's metallic gold and sliver nail polish. Rafe and Fancy Face throwing flour at each other is supposed to be a lighthearted moment. But it feels so hollow to me. I do like Sonny vs Deimos. Nicole and Chloe's scenes are unbearable. Wow! Days actually showed Hope's bathroom Jade's on today i forgot she exist. Fancy Face & Rafe knocking boots to some sappy song. Good thing the Rope sex scene lasted a couple seconds. I like seeing nice guy Sonny more ruthless and tougher sides. Paulson keep getting minuscule crumbs. 

• Members

So Valerie's son found out his father wsnt his father by taking one of those online geneology tests? Boy realized he wasnt as black as he thought he was...LOL. Valerie defnitely lied to Julie when she said she had no pics on her phone. Anyone else thought bc her son may have looked biracial and she didnt want Julie asking questions she dindt want to answer?

I cant beleive they didnt have Hope at her nephew/step brother's funeral! Yet there she is making out with Rafe 2 episodes later. How weak to have Ciara and vapid Clare reprsent her

They sure are going over the top with Chloe. its foul and excessive to take out a restraining order

On a side note, Nicole needs to take responsibility for her own actions. How ironic that she only dumps Deimos after she found out what he did to Chad and Gabby. Chloe told her he was a dangerous man that wouldnt change. Nicole basically chose this man over her own child and he's the reason she lost her. She keeps blaming Deimos but it was HER choice to be with him knowing what was at stake

• Members

Oh, I like to check in on DAYS every now and then and why exactly are Jenn and Eric a thing? I don't mind it but it seems incredibly... random? Plus his new haircut is stupid. Let's talk about that.

I like Rhonda from Melrose Place just fine as Valerie.

• Members

Yes, they are. It doesn't need to be this heavy handed to make Nicole sympathetic. The baby is hers and I can't see a court ever giving the child to the surrogate. Maggie should have stepped in or Daniel's daughter (her name totally escapes me). I miss the days when soaps had a shred of reality to them when it comes to the big issues like surrogacy.

I'd like to see more of Jen and Eric. Not sure if I'm rooting for them yet, but I'm interested. I also like Abby and Darrio's friendship.

Archived