DAYS: February 2017 Discussion Thread

• Members

Every time Paul and Sonny are on all I can think of is that christian claymation series from the 70s - Davey and Goliath.  They write Paul like his Sh_T don't stink; he's more pure than Sada Thomson's character on Family.  It's beyond annoying.  There's absolutely no chemistry between the actors playing Paul and Sonny at least not as written.  Clearly Ryan Quan and Rick Draughon (two out and proud gay men) have very little sway over how Dena chooses to sanitize these characters.  And shame on out and proud exec producer Greg Meng.  They all should do better than this drivel these characters have been given.  But here comes Ron Carlivati to the rescue?  His GH gay characters were awful too.  

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

It was nice seeing him one last time. And the scenes mentioned he wouldn't speak. I wonder how much time passed from those scenes until he left us?

Sonny giving Paul the 45 was cute but weird. How old is Paul? He wasn't even around when 45's were out....LOL.  And nice little smooch...crumbs...I tell u...LOL

Archived