Y&R: February 2017 Discussion Thread

• Replies 793
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Colin was introduced as dangerous. He had humour, but it was an edgy wit. He wasn't silly. He was written that way until Cane was killed. It actually wasn't bad writing considering it was MAB.

It was when MAB signed on Gene Francis (Genevieve) and brought Colin back with her that he was turned into this cartoon. If the writers would incorporate the early days of Colin back into him he'd be much better.

• Members

Unlike most (or all) of you, I don't see a problem with Goddard and I'm glad he's getting something to do.  If anyone is holding the other back, it's CK. She's so limited. Goddard needs another pairing with someone interesting. CK will more than likely have a black love interest and she'll probably want to leave. Let's just hope she doesn't accidentally audition for her own role again. 

• Members

Ideally I want AH fired & HT to return but that's not happening.

I wouldn't mind a recast as long as it's not Alicia Minshew, Rebecca Budig or Terri Colombino. 

I'd recast the character with an actress like Virginia Williams or Bethann Bonner.

• Members

I certainly don't have issues with him or Cane.  I feel Cane and before the writing takeover I had no feelings for him.  I can see why Jill responds to him, as well.  She 'gets' what it's like to be poor/low-class and the feeling of restlessness when one wants something they can't have.

Restlessness.  Wait.  I just said 'Restlessness'.  I think I see a pattern here

Please register in order to view this content

• Members

Sony doesn't want a strong Victoria. They don't care. I'd love to see Heather Tom back, especially since B&B has given her [!@#$%^&*] sandwiches for 10 years, but Victoria could be more with or without her. Clearly Sony doesn't give a damn.

Archived