B&B - February 2017 Discussion

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Sally's growing on me. Her first few days were a little rough (came on way too strong) but she's finding her groove. The insta-pairing with Thomas is silly though, rushed as always. And why would Sally tell the son of her business rival that her company's future depends on the review of one fashion critic? 

Darlita, eh, not necessary. 

Question: When the Spectras are added to the opening theme (which of them are on contract?), who will be removed...? 

• Members

I thought she was leaving? Why keep her and boring Zende when they haven't written squat for her? She forgave Zende and why? Just because he showed up with horse and carriage? Lame....why rush the story if she is staying? Why not pair her with someone else more interesting?

• Members

Loved Saul reaction to Thomas arriving with flowers for Sally. I love how he pretty much trashed him. And no Darlita ....Thomas is not this great catch. I see the writing on the wall already. Sally is already smitten with Thomas and vice versa. In comes Saul who has a crush on Sally which will go nowhere.  I don't get how quickly Thomas forgot about Caroline and now is all up in Sally's face.

• Members

Yikes. I caught the last 20 minutes (actually 15 since it ends at 12:55) for first watch since I turned it off when the carriage drove up two weeks ago. The RJ character is written inappropriately - so wise like an old man. The point of Quidge today: so we get that 'clever' tie in to golf so they could make TK have a goofy look on his face when RJ mentioned it.

The introduction of the Spectra clan has been so poorly handled - there are FIVE(!) characters on screen at the same time - all of which literally didn't exist 4 weeks. It's the oddest family introduction: - using a legacy family line and introducing multiple newly created characters - none of which had ever been hinted to during all those years. The sad thing is that I haven't missed the show at all during these two weeks. It's too bad.

• Members

Don't get me wrong, I think CH has been a real find as Sally 2. And PD is great, but she should've been Sally 1. Instead of Saul, Darlita and CoCoPuffs, I would've had Sasha the model/assistant there. It would've been a coup for Spectra to steal a FC asset. Saul is not needed and the other kid is just RJ bait. Seriously, you've got RE (if she even has a role), KM and JY ALL solid actors and characters sitting on the sidelines. Heck, they could've had RJ crushing on Nicole.

Archived