B&B - February 2017 Discussion

• Members

Quinn to Eric: "You make me feel safe and secure, something Ive never felt before I met you." She said the SAME thing to Liam

I cant believe she and Ridge kissed again! They are practically having an affair at this point. No sex yet but they keep tonguing each other and lying to their partners

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

It's pure trash!  I am not buying the whole Ridge and Quinn mess. I really don't care what happens with Brooke, Ridge, Quinn, Eric or Dollar Bill. None of these characters have any morals and are very unlikeable. The same goes with Steffy and Liam.

• Members

I just saw part of yesterday - why would the Forresters hire a Spectra, knowing their history?  I don't get it....but that's probably my 5 minutes a week watching...coming through so there's probably a reason.

• Members

Isnt it a little early in the year to be featuring young characters in a teen love story?  Of course, with the speed of light pacing...Bradley might be thinking its already summer.

I do agree with a previous poster thats bradley has adapted a telenovela style for BB...but it didnt work for Port charles...so why try that model here.  He needs to be fired....shame that the bells own this show outright.

Archived