OLTL Character Comes To GH

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

The same thing as Todd Franko, John Finn, Alex  Olivia. A bunch of cheeky one liners about how familiar they look. Just the way Frank likes it.  I almost wish the PP case wasn't resolved while ValenVarni are still in charge.  With Claudette currently presumed dead, she won't be running into her anytime soon.

It wouldn't surprise me if Nora is that District Attorney they keep referring to...<anvils drop>.

• Members

Can't believe I never commented ... LOVE LOVE LOVE HBS. Vee has actually summed up my thoughts. It wouldn't really be eye-roll worthy had Frank and Varni not been doing what they've been doing. Soap refugees, the OLTL 3, etc. It would be nice to see her. But the canvas is beyond full, etc. Everyone has more or less said what I would have. I'm excited to see her simply because I love HBS, but I just have to roll my eyes at the never-ending revolving door at GH. Is it just for a few episodes? Potentially recurring? Long-term? Do we know?

• Members

"I have to tell you, that is a very, very professional cast. I saw some performances that I just thought were really breathtaking. Most of them are just spot-on."

Shady.

Where is Bob Woods? Just rebrand GH as Llanview 3.0 and I'd watch.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members

Sigh

PLEASE STOP THE INFUSION!

I can't believe I'm saying this but I don't want Susan Lucci anywhere near GH. You will NOT be in the right hands, Susan.

IMHO, cut the massive amounts of dead weight on GH, cut it to half an hour and reboot AMC with Susan Lucci. I love OLTL but AMC would be the easier one, because of her attached alone, though a case could also be made for OLTL.

• Members

I doubt she would ever want to go back. I think she stayed as long as she did because she'd been there from the getgo, she felt loyal to Agnes, and a lot rested on her shoulders. She's not going to say "hell no," she's too much of a PR person for that, but I think it's her past. 

At present it's just a cameo from one OLTL character. I can't get upset about that. 

Archived