John

OLTL Character Comes To GH

On 2/3/2017 at 9:36 PM, GregNYC said:

What will happen when Nora runs into Claudette (ex-Jessica)

The same thing as Todd Franko, John Finn, Alex  Olivia. A bunch of cheeky one liners about how familiar they look. Just the way Frank likes it.  I almost wish the PP case wasn't resolved while ValenVarni are still in charge.  With Claudette currently presumed dead, she won't be running into her anytime soon.

It wouldn't surprise me if Nora is that District Attorney they keep referring to...<anvils drop>.

Can't believe I never commented ... LOVE LOVE LOVE HBS. Vee has actually summed up my thoughts. It wouldn't really be eye-roll worthy had Frank and Varni not been doing what they've been doing. Soap refugees, the OLTL 3, etc. It would be nice to see her. But the canvas is beyond full, etc. Everyone has more or less said what I would have. I'm excited to see her simply because I love HBS, but I just have to roll my eyes at the never-ending revolving door at GH. Is it just for a few episodes? Potentially recurring? Long-term? Do we know?

On 2/4/2017 at 10:35 AM, DRW50 said:

I don't think Valentini believes the Buchanans will save GH, if that was your question. I think he probably wants to show he can use AMC/OLTL if he wants to, as a flick at PP. It doesn't bother me that much HBS is a good actress and I don't believe they're going to ruin Nora (a character who was already gutted repeatedly throughout OLTL's history anyway), I just hope this won't be the beginning of something like Rex or Farah Finger. 

I think JPL or Farah are more likely to show up at DAYS under Ron. Although given that they broke up a few years back, it could be just one or neither of them.

"I have to tell you, that is a very, very professional cast. I saw some performances that I just thought were really breathtaking. Most of them are just spot-on."

Shady.

Where is Bob Woods? Just rebrand GH as Llanview 3.0 and I'd watch.

11 hours ago, Darn said:

"I have to tell you, that is a very, very professional cast. I saw some performances that I just thought were really breathtaking. Most of them are just spot-on."

Shady.

Lmao, I noticed that too. And she sure ain't wrong.

Sigh

PLEASE STOP THE INFUSION!

I can't believe I'm saying this but I don't want Susan Lucci anywhere near GH. You will NOT be in the right hands, Susan.

IMHO, cut the massive amounts of dead weight on GH, cut it to half an hour and reboot AMC with Susan Lucci. I love OLTL but AMC would be the easier one, because of her attached alone, though a case could also be made for OLTL.

Edited by KMan101

38 minutes ago, KMan101 said:

Sigh

PLEASE STOP THE INFUSION!

I can't believe I'm saying this but I don't want Susan Lucci anywhere near GH. You will NOT be in the right hands, Susan.

IMHO, cut the massive amounts of dead weight on GH, cut it to half an hour and reboot AMC with Susan Lucci. I love OLTL but AMC would be the easier one, because of her attached alone, though a case could also be made for OLTL.

I doubt she would ever want to go back. I think she stayed as long as she did because she'd been there from the getgo, she felt loyal to Agnes, and a lot rested on her shoulders. She's not going to say "hell no," she's too much of a PR person for that, but I think it's her past. 

At present it's just a cameo from one OLTL character. I can't get upset about that. 

3 hours ago, John said:

I would be ok for visits from PV & lanview as long as it benefitted GH

Not with Pissmelly and ValenVarni in charge!  It won't benefit GH under this Production Staff and writers.