Sign in to follow this  
Jonathan

My Life to Live - Agnes Nixon's Memoir

Pre-order it today!

http://www.penguinrandomhouse.com/books/548744/my-life-to-live-by-agnes-nixon-foreword-by-carol-burnett/9780451498236?sp=email&share=book

Facebook post:

We are thrilled to announce the release of Agnes' autobiography "My Life to Live"! As you know Agnes poured her heart and soul into her writing and her memoirs were no exception. Her last great parting gift to the friends, families, and viewers she so deeply adored, Agnes worked passionately to perfect it right up to her very last days. We hope you will share in our excitement and help to make it a bestseller sure to get the attention of the networks and spark the return of her shows!

Susan Lucci would've been an obvious choice to write the forward, but she is already inherently tied to Agnes Nixon's life story no matter what.  Carol just brings additional visibility to the book.

Lucci is pictured on the cover with Agnes. I think having someone who loved Agnes Nixon's writing doing the forward is fine because Carol Burnett legitimately loved her work.

On 1/27/2017 at 5:55 AM, ~bl~ said:

Lucci is pictured on the cover with Agnes. I think having someone who loved Agnes Nixon's writing doing the forward is fine because Carol Burnett legitimately loved her work.

In her latest memoir she has a chapter dedicated to the show.

20 hours ago, Khan said:

FINALLY!  Something to look forward to in this godforsaken time!  Thank you, Agnes, Black and otherwise!

Now I'm getting nostalgic over LindaTno1  I'd pick her over JOHNNYSBRO (or whatever it is) anyday.

Edited by allmc2008

Sign in to follow this