Miguel Ferrer Dies: ‘NCIS: Los Angeles’ & ‘Crossing Jordan’

Roman

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

A legend from a family of legends, and a singular force in genre film and television. Kids today know him from everything from Twin Peaks to NCIS to the upcoming Teen Titans cartoon.

Ferrer was slated to attend Showtime's Twin Peaks panel a few weeks ago, but unexpectedly was absent on the day. Now we know why. He allegedly has a large role in the new series as his character from the original show, Albert Rosenfield, the sarcastic but spiritual forensic pathologist who was the right hand to Kyle MacLachlan's Agent Cooper. I will treasure his final performances.

• Members

This really sucks. I have liked him for years (his work in some seedy HBO thriller eons ago was what first got my attention - he was really hot in it), but truly began to appreciate him after seeing him on Twin Peaks. Albert was that character who just makes any show better, who was so quirky yet also very believable, and so wryly funny. Seeing Albert slowly soften toward Twin Peaks was one of my favorite parts of the show. And like his mother, he had such a distinctive voice. 

It just sucks. 

Archived