The Young And The Restless’ 9 Most Disappointing Moments

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Yes, Sally is off to a fizzling boring start.  But Pratt remained aboard until all of his stories were completely tied up so there was nothing left to play out while she ramps up new stories.  But I'm disappointed in her first month.  It lacks imagination.  And Mal: please turn down the lighting. It's so bad right now.

• Members

I hate the lighting and production since Mal took over. Anything JFP was a master at production her high stake events were primetime tv. Pratt i found more entettaining yeah the Marco stuff was stupid but i wasnt bored to tears. There was always something going on. I actuslly think Mal was better paired with Pratt. Why the hell are Hilary and Mariah the big story?

• Members

Y'all are joking but I actually much prefer Faith over Chelsea, Chloe, Abby, Summer, Kevin... etc! lol

And they seem to realize that those characters are all such creative and dramatic dead ends, they work with the best of the options they have. It says more about the sad state of the show they inherited than anything else, but still...

• Members

Devon's memory lapse might have been done before.  Everything has.  To call it full blown amnesia isn't exactly accurate.

Hillary's amnesia, however, was in fact a cliche.  Yet you enjoyed that story?  I don't follow.

Archived