2017: The Directors and Writers Thread

• Members

I saw that.  Would be unusual for YR to have six breakdown writers.  If Seidman stays, I would expect someone to go...Maybe FOJ Michael Conforti.  Boyd is script editor.  I think he is at the studio and edits all the scripts and does re-writes when they're shooting stuff and it needs to be reworked.  Perhaps he was out and Bibel edited the script. Boyd is an other FOJ; wonder how long he'll be with Sally's team.  Seems odd that he ever got the editor role given he had no prior history with the show.  

• Replies 211
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

The WGA are a joke! 

1. Did Courtney Simon ever HW?  Toups?  She should have HW ATWT after Marland passed.

2. Jean Pissy is full of sh!t!  Really beyotch...you are responsible for most of the soaps being canceled that you mentioned and her laughing at no one else being nominated is in poor taste. It figures she has no class besides being the worst HW writer in daytime history.

3. The GH writers are scary looking....LOL.....who was the cutie behind that witch to the left.....LOL

4. Why bi coast winners?

• Members

He was decent for who he wanted to be decent for imo.   But I don't think he has what it takes to deliver Sally's Y&R. The pacing has been horrendous. Personally, I think he got the boot over February sweeps execution. They had good ideas but he just can't make anything work unless it's stunts. 

Archived