DAYS: January 2017 Discussion Thread

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

After hearing the news that MK was getting her own daytime talk skow, it put a genuine fear in me that we could actually lose DAYS. The show is far from perfect but I decided to try and watch the show with different eyes. Yes, DAYS has been poorly managed for years but I would rather have what is on screen now rather than no DAYS at all.

IMO there have been times in the past when the show was far worse creatively. I hope that the show improves under Randy Quan. Dena Higley sucks IMO but I have faith in Randy Quan being able to have a positive impact. I am keeping my fingers crossed. As for the episodes, I started watching the show regularly again this month and I am sticking with it. The episodes have not been terrible and I have enjoyed them for the most part.

Sorry for the long post ☺

• Members

I wasn't watching the show during Carrie's last couple of stints so I wouldn't mind having her around Salem for a while as she would be a "fresh" character to me. But I could do without Austin. Who would Carrie be paired with though? It would also give reason for Anna to make periodic visits back to town which I'd also be up for! I would enjoy seeing more of her rivalry with Marlena...and how about pitting her against Kate (Austin's mom)?

I thought having Nicole stabbing the thug after Deimos was so random. I guess it is suppose to be exciting and put Nicole on the same level as Deimos as she fights for her daughter (since Nicole actually stabbed someone and Chloe just thinks Deimos is dangerous??). But I don't like it. 

• Members

I thought she was saying "No Way"...only half paying attention

I did have to sit through the Claire crap--I have little use for anyone in that apartment outside of Theo. Lastovic's attractive, but once he opens his mouth... O_O   Claire's whining needs to stop. 

Nicole stabbing a guy just before finding out about Holly---Attention Dena--this is the chit you got fired for. Drama is one thing, but this was just unreal  as is the fact you made Daniel the father to keep his year+ dead carcass relevant. 

He's not. Who is directing Eric Martsolf? His entrances today reminded me of a school pageant...

Why are they wasting Greg Vaughn? Another crap story. Eric is back but not in Salem. Crap.

Archived