DAYS: January 2017 Discussion Thread

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

That's the truth. I actually don't like being critical but it's just really distracting LOL. I also think he's much more attractive when it's cut. Longer hair for a lot of men just doesn't work. I think Thorsten Kaye is another one who needs to keep it short, same for Joshua Morrow.

• Members

LOL at "Kayla stay looking like she just walked off the Mayflower"

They didn't dress Marlena any better today either. She looked better with the jacket on in the park. I liked Paul and Marlena's chat, but it was brief. It was nice though. And Paul and Sonny had all of a minute to share the screen together. How generous.

I can't help but wish Bo were in Rafe's place anytime he's with Hope. Same way I constantly wish Heather Tom were playing Victoria on Y&R. I just can't help it. I didn't mind Aiden with Hope but Rafe is so forced in her orbit as a lame Bo replacement. Rafe with Sami never worked for me either. Rafe with Carrie DID work for me though. And I wouldn't have minded Rafe and Nicole. I miss their friendship.

They already resurrected Daniel by giving him a baby with Nicole. They even brought the damn actor back to tape "flashbacks" to a story we never saw. It was everything but having him rise from the dead. Best thing this Griffith did was kill the bastard.

• Members

Jan 3 episode hit another high after the worst year of this show's life. First of all, I think Kreizman is doing a great job with the scripts and he wrote two in a row.  Albert's directing was fierce.  Paige S. has really turned into a rockstar. And I have to say even Joey brought me to tears.  Yes, Sal Stowers is absolutely dreadful. But damn Casey Moss has really morphed into the sexiest dude alive.  That chest fur. WOOFY.  Steve and Kayla are adorbs.  The show is the only one of the four on right now with sweetness and some fun melodrama.  Yes, it's a low bar.  It's a shame the show will be cancelled after this year unless CBS buys Sony pictures and moves Days to CBS for soap lineup! I still wouldn't watch Bold.  Thorsten Kaye naked in a steam room with Rena Sofer is enough to make me turn the channel.  But Chad and JJ.. now there's some hot stuff.

• Members

Christopher Sean was looking pretty good today in the red shirt. Freddie seems to be letting himself go a little but I still like him too.

Says a lot about the state of Days when we're talking about the men on the show and how good they look. Lol

Archived