YRBB

DAYS: January 2017 Discussion Thread

3 hours ago, Melroser said:

I hope the new Megyn Kelly news show isn't bad news for Days.

I thought the news show was at night and she also has planned a daytime show a la Wendy Williams type?

2 hours ago, juppiter said:

I think the Megyn Kelly deal is indeed the death knell for Days.

Pretty much. I don't see where they would schedule it on the lineup. There is no room unless they cancel something.

Ken Corday's response will be to fire all the blacks and have Sonny and that hotel clerk shot by a sniper. Who can only be thwarted by Rafe and the Hernandii. Also, Sami will have a guest appearance via text message.

Poor Fancy Face my ass! LOL

Get her girls!

Maybe if she had some meat on her bones she could actually fight back.

LOL, Vee. (And I know you were being sarcastic) But that would mean they have to get airtime. 4 appearances a month for all the gay people and the black people isn't sinking the ratings ;)

Just now, Cheap21 said:

They cut Sheila and Coco's scenes! The show picks up with Hope in the hospital when I wanted to see her get her ass beat!

One minute Paul is making out with Sonny on New Years. The next Paul is a glorified extra as Shane does Steffy D sightings.

It's nice to see Shane and Shawn. And Marlena's on so that's a plus. Paul's looking quite nice in red. But of course Rafe is right by Hope's side. Wouldn't want her kids, or Doug and Julie there.

Nancy's on too so that's nice. I can do without Brady, Nicole or Deimos.

I can't take James Lastovic seriously with that haircut. At least he's trying I guess.

Can Joey please just confess and go away! He's intolerable. 

I enjoy seeing Shane back on but I wish he had been more involved with Theresa and Eve's story instead of this lame Stefano story. 

1 minute ago, cassadine1991 said:

He isn't cutting his hair any time soon 

I know. I ended up seeing an instagram photo of his from a few weeks ago and it's the same. Shame.