B&B: January 2017 Discussion Thread

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

For all those people that used to think this was the Brooke show: how many would prefer it to go back to her? 

Please register in order to view this content

I rarely watch these days because I miss the Forresters and, dare I say, the Logans. I wish they'd bring back Thorne, Felicia, and even Kristen. Have them team up against the Spencers once-and-for-all and do away with their evil. (Sorry if sounding a little Lord of the Rings-ish). Maybe Sheila could come back looking like Kristen and kill them all. Outlandish? Yes. Fun? Hell yes! haha

• Members

It's always going to be someone's show. It hasn't really been a good show in decades. I have no real interest in Liam but characters like Dollar Dye Job, Katie, etc. are the ones who make me actively avoid viewing. 

• Members

Steffy can date and still f--k Liam, but she just cant live with him bc it looks bad as CEO? WTF. How does that even make any sense. Both of them crying was so over the top. The show is REALLY reaching to come up with ways to keep them apart. Please dont tell me she's going to move in with Quinn and Wyatt 

• Members

I haven't watched since the 23rd.  But I only tune in about 5 minutes every other day anyway (before that).  But what I am sick to death of is Rena Sofer continually getting the Hall Pass as Quinn.  She has eaten the hell out of the show.  It's the Quinn/Wyatt/Liam/ (Insert Girl's name) show....yet some people constantly blame Scott Clifton/Liam.  He's about as interesting as a dish rag, but this show has plotted/written EVERYTHING for 2+ years for Rena Sofer/Quinn.  It's a cartoon at the expense of everyone but Quinn.   I hope it goes down the tubes.  She sucks.  I saw a comment a few times about how....well, she's just so beautiful that it doesn't matter.  She makes everyone on the show so much better because she's just such a great actress.

WTF??? LOLLLL.   People are on major drugs.  GO B&B!  WE NEED MORE QUINN AND WYATT!!!! 

Archived