GH: January Discussion

• Replies 209
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Johnny

Look not to burst your bubble but ABC Disney does not let anyone have free reign especially in Daytime that they dont give two [!@#$%^&*] about

And its hard to read praise for them when it comes from Joutrnalists who never look at GH, The Good The Bad and The Ugly

• Members

In mystery stories, writers will install "red herrings", or a story point or event to throw a reader off track in a whodunit.  Mr. Slesar said that since his viewers were wise enough to catch the red herrings that he would throw in some blue herrings that would make his mysteries more difficult to solve for viewers.  Sigh.  They don't make them like him anymore.

• Members

I think the difference between the two was ease of sniffing them out by the viewers.  Mr. Slesar knew that his viewers figured out a red herring when they saw it, but he threw those in as any mystery writer would.  He then threw the blue ones in to throw viewers off his trail, and quite often, the tactic worked.  But notice, there was a plan.  I do want to point out something else though.  Mr. Slesar in no way underestimated his audience!

• Members

Nice to see that Tonja Walker is playing the lady in red, though we don't know who yet.  She was looking good!

I suppose you are correct.  I didn't look at it that way, but there is still no denying that Mr. Slesar respected his viewer's intelligence.  I don't think any character written under Mr. Slesar's watch would have held a knife to their spouse's throat ruthlessly,  gotten off free and clear for it, and then be made out to be a hero.

• Members

It reminded me of how much Spinelli really is just Bradford Anderson using catchphrases. I was mostly happy to see Blake Berris, looking very handsome.

I was pleasantly surprised to see Felicia when Maxie was getting ready for her wedding. Naturally Nina (painted into that way too tight banana peel dress) got all the dialogue she should have had. 

It was nice to see Mac, Felicia and Robin. Mac, Felicia and Robin surrounded by so many awful and unnecessary characters. Dr. O calling Felicia Aztec was funny. Maxie marrying a log of wood

Please register in order to view this content

The baby Leo drama was meh. But Ned and Olivia F do have chemistry. True GH characters appear sporadically only to occasionally be thrown some crumbs. What do Jelly have against Lucas? Lucas should've been at Maxie's wedding. Naxie wedding was dull and lackluster.Blake Berris was ok as Spinelli. Olivia J is back she should've stayed dead.

Archived