GH: January Discussion

• Members

I know we have all discussed this topic before, but the device of using a dead character's "ghost" to torment a living character has been used so much on GH the last few years that I think it's time to put an end to it.  We are no longer entertained by these type of scenes, we are tortured by them, and it drives true soap fans crazy that their beloved vets will be neglected in favor of this "filler" trash!  

• Replies 209
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I blame Frank Valentini. He's been pushing RoHo since OLTL was cancelled and he came over   Anyone looking to see why the show is the way it is...

Please register in order to view this content

This douche has been wrecking the show that already needed help. Francles in bubble-wrap is just his latest attempt to make Francles viable. "He's a hero" "He's just so kooky"  "He'll do anything for Elizabeth"

Hasn't worked so far..........

• Members

Why do I have a weird feeling that GH's Olivia Jerome & OLTL's Alex Olanov are gonna be revealed as one and the same

as for Alexis and her alcoholicism, NLG us doing well but Luke's intervention was much better and this comes from a non Guza /JFP fan

Archived