GH: January Discussion

• Replies 209
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I guess it's a pretty safe bet that Alexis won't be practicing law again in this lifetime.  She still lives in pretty fancy surroundings despite all this.  I wonder when she'll have to change her residence into a whorehouse to finance her drinking habit, since the girls all moved out anyway. 

• Members

I don't know.  For me, for some odd reason, it is the character of Hayden that I can't warm up to no matter how much I try.  I really like Staff, and she has looked particularly beautiful lately, but, I think her characters backstory, or lack thereof  was what ruined it for me from the get-go.  I also like RH, but, liked Todd so much better than Franco.  I haven't yet accepted Franco as a full-fledged Baldwin.  As for WdV, I like him, too, but, in his case, I think he was miscast as Julian.  He is too soft-spoken to be a mobster, if you ask me.  Perhaps his "softness" combined with his character holding a knife to Alexis's throat is why viewers have turned against his character so strongly.  I think that like Alexis, viewers actually believed his character was a man who was reforming and trying to do better.  I think many viewers felt just as betrayed as Alexis.  I know viewers back in the day forgave Luke for raping Laura, but, the rape scene was not graphic like the whole Julian-Alexis-knife thing was. 

Archived