GH: January Discussion

• Replies 209
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I had hopes for both Wolfe and RC. RC just seemed to spiral out of control into messy trash. RC's first year or so wasn't all that awful and I appreciate he brought back a lot of the vets. I think some ideas were solid but execution was abysmal. Wolfe was just snoozeville.

I'm still pissed that RC brought back Duke and AJ only to kill them again. Among other things. But those two really irked me.

Yes they have and yes it would. They don't fit on the show at all.

Tomlin isn't an awful producer. He's a dreadful head writer though.

• Members

And let's not forget towards the end of his tenure, Wolf was paired with that co-headwriter "gem" Shelly Altman!   Ms. Altman was barely given a chance at that time.

If Frank would elect not to stay on as EP, I wouldn't mind seeing the show being put under Lisa de Cazotte's watch.  

• Members

More Nina and Valentin. More Franco rambling. Zzzzz. Pretty much everything and everyone wrong with this show is on today.

I went to Twitter and it makes me so sad to see the fans eating this garbage up. "Aww Jason's concerned about his mother in law" "RoHo is killing it" "Franco wants to better for Liz, awww ... #Friz" ... "Aww Carly kissed Sonny's chest" ... sigh. No wonder we get the garbage that we do.

LOL at Alexis though.

• Members

He's only saying that because I posted about them. I've even said I thought they did have chemistry but I don't want to see them every day, it's the same conversation just worded differently.

But golly gee, they're on again. Zzzzzzzzzz

Alexis is another one who gets too much airtime.

Nice to see Michael Rodrick again today. But he seems a tad rusty. Obrecht is on, but why did she basically boss Liz around and act like the chief of staff when she's basically a nobody? LOL

I still find Hayden and Finn absolutely pointless but I actually don't hate them together (ducks and hides).

• Members

Ten minutes into Monday's show... Franko, Ninny, Droolian....  I'm as sick of Mumbles Bernard as everyone else, but the only people I like in this episode are Sonny, Carly, Dante, and Lulu---and I'm not crazy about any of them--and Elizabeth--I like her. 

Valentin's marriage to Ninny is just another way to try to make her relevant. She's not

Droolian trying to "save" Alexis is not making him likable--he put a knife to her throat.. enough already.

Franko stealing Elizabeth's  truth and story to make him a believable leading man is, as the song goes...  "Too Much. Too Little. Too Late"...Never going to happen

More S*itshow between the three.

Listening to Lulu whine about the kid she didn't know existed.  Sonny/Carly 139.0 isn't anything we haven't seen in the last 15+ years.

This is why Pissy,Smelly. Varni and Valentini need to go  . 

Archived