Juliajms

GH: January Discussion

5 minutes ago, JONNYSBRO said:

Bye u are free to leave. Let us Gutsy Hospital fans love our show.

All 3 of you.

56 minutes ago, Nothin'ButAttitude said:

Liz, who was raped, wants Sam to get over her beef with Franco, who had someone rape her? 

My post is in no way in defense of the character of Franco, I just wanted to clear something up.

Franco had Carter rape Michael in prison, not Sam. But Franco did lead Sam to believe that he had raped her. And both acts are irredeemable IMO.  

Like I said, I'm not defending Franco.

21 minutes ago, depboy said:

My post is in no way in defense of the character of Franco, I just wanted to clear something up.

Franco had Carter rape Michael in prison, not Sam. But Franco did lead Sam to believe that he had raped her. And both acts are irredeemable IMO.  

All  reasons the character has needed to go since RoHo took over the part.

Why does Kiki still exist on this show?

40 minutes ago, YRBB said:

All 3 of you.

38 minutes ago, cassadine1991 said:

Same goes for you and Y&R

:lol:

I know it is hard, but why did y'all even address that creature? All that thing wants is attention. Don't give pay it any mind. 

27 minutes ago, depboy said:

Thank you for clearing it up. I still think it is gross, but not surprised. JP, though a woman, has always been a misogynistic hack. She only knows how to develop stories surrounding a woman's uterus and nothing more. FV is no better either. A flock of idiots running GH into the ground. 

51 minutes ago, depboy said:

They rewrote that to say it didn't happen. It was such a bad story I don't remember the details though. 

2 hours ago, JONNYSBRO said:

Bye u are free to leave. Let us Gutsy Hospital fans love our show.

Ok some say not to engage but I am going to. Many of us here have been GH fans for decades. I am and I watch still because I want to know what happens. Now just because I am a fa n doesnt mean I have to be pollyanna about everything. If something sucks I am gonna say so as are many here

I think we all realize here Jonny that you are fan with open arms. That is fine. Go with that but allow us to say what we want and feel we should as well. 

Edited by John

49 minutes ago, Nothin'ButAttitude said:

:lol:

I know it is hard, but why did y'all even address that creature? All that thing wants is attention. Don't give pay it any mind. 

Once every couple of weeks, I'll respond :lol:

Edited by YRBB

4 hours ago, Nothin'ButAttitude said:

I've tried to watch GH today but it was repulsive. 

Liz, who was raped, wants Sam to get over her beef with Franco, who had someone rape her? 

What the f-ck?! And this was written by TWO women and greenlit? 

So done with this show! DONE!

After the first 10 minutes, I was done!  Changed the channel quickly. Complete trash!  Just an embarrassing mess!  

3 hours ago, slick jones said:

All  reasons the character has needed to go since RoHo took over the part.

Why does Kiki still exist on this show?

Kiki still exists so in case Frank's friend Kristen Alderson wants to return, there will be something there for her.  Maybe a crazy theory, but, I think, plausible.

I didn't notice the horrible-ness of the 1/25/2017 episode of GH like some of the posters did.  Franco talking to himself in that room kind of reminded me of what Lucy used to do similarly, back in the day.  I knew ahead of time that Curtis and Jordan wouldn't do the deed, because there was no one to catch them in the act--I've been watching soaps too long.  The thing with Franco's distress note is definitely contrived, but I know, I know.  It's a soap.  What I really wanted to see was more Olivia Jerome.

The problems with Frankles  are simply this:

1. He was created as an amoral serial killer.

2. He was never meant to be a long term character.

3. He was solely created for James Franco to come in, wreak havoc, AND LEAVE!

4, Roger Howarth plays him like Todd on steroids.

5. No matter what TPTB do to force the character, he, much like The Red Menace, are too OTT and chew the scenery like there is no tomorrow. Attaching him to Becky Herbst has just made Elizabeth look more pathetic than Elizabeth has in years. Her defending of Francles is nauseating

The release of Tom Baker should have been about Elizabeth, not trying for the umpteenth time to make Frankles a hero.

and we all know he'll recognize that trophy from Tom Baker's house

As much as I love Tonya Walker, I can only imagine how ValenVarni and Pissmelly are going to turn Olivia Jerrome into a scenery chewing shrew.  If they don't, great. I have zero faith going into the story. The only upside would be Droolian getting killed in the crossfire.

24 minutes ago, slick jones said:

The problems with Frankles  are simply this:

1. He was created as an amoral serial killer.

2. He was never meant to be a long term character.

3. He was solely created for James Franco to come in, wreak havoc, AND LEAVE!

4, Roger Howarth plays him like Todd on steroids.

5. No matter what TPTB do to force the character, he, much like The Red Menace, are too OTT and chew the scenery like there is no tomorrow. Attaching him to Becky Herbst has just made Elizabeth look more pathetic than Elizabeth has in years. Her defending of Francles is nauseating

The release of Tom Baker should have been about Elizabeth, not trying for the umpteenth time to make Frankles a hero.

Hide contents

and we all know he'll recognize that trophy from Tom Baker's house

Hide contents

As much as I love Tonya Walker, I can only imagine how ValenVarni and Pissmelly are going to turn Olivia Jerrome into a scenery chewing shrew.  If they don't, great. I have zero faith going into the story. The only upside would be Droolian getting killed in the crossfire.

I was probably the only one here that didn't figure out the owner of the trophies in advance.

I trust your judgment on a lot of soap-related issues, Slick, but I am still praying that Olivia Jerome will end up being fun to watch like she was all those years ago.  I'd rather see Julian killed off than her.  WDV is a very good actor, but I have long felt he was badly miscast as Julian.  He is too soft-spoken to portray a mobster, and looking good in his underwear does not compensate for that.

I loved OJ back in the day, but after the s**tfest yesterday was, I can only see TPTB f*cking things up.  I hope not, @victorlord75. TW is a stunning actress. I'd love to see Olivia vs. Anna, 2017. These writers/EP aren't capable of telling good stories.