GH: January Discussion

• Replies 209
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

My post is in no way in defense of the character of Franco, I just wanted to clear something up.

Franco had Carter rape Michael in prison, not Sam. But Franco did lead Sam to believe that he had raped her. And both acts are irredeemable IMO.  

Like I said, I'm not defending Franco.

• Members

Please register in order to view this content

I know it is hard, but why did y'all even address that creature? All that thing wants is attention. Don't give pay it any mind. 

Thank you for clearing it up. I still think it is gross, but not surprised. JP, though a woman, has always been a misogynistic hack. She only knows how to develop stories surrounding a woman's uterus and nothing more. FV is no better either. A flock of idiots running GH into the ground. 

• Members

Ok some say not to engage but I am going to. Many of us here have been GH fans for decades. I am and I watch still because I want to know what happens. Now just because I am a fa n doesnt mean I have to be pollyanna about everything. If something sucks I am gonna say so as are many here

I think we all realize here Jonny that you are fan with open arms. That is fine. Go with that but allow us to say what we want and feel we should as well. 

• Members

I didn't notice the horrible-ness of the 1/25/2017 episode of GH like some of the posters did.  Franco talking to himself in that room kind of reminded me of what Lucy used to do similarly, back in the day.  I knew ahead of time that Curtis and Jordan wouldn't do the deed, because there was no one to catch them in the act--I've been watching soaps too long.  The thing with Franco's distress note is definitely contrived, but I know, I know.  It's a soap.  What I really wanted to see was more Olivia Jerome.

• Members

The problems with Frankles  are simply this:

1. He was created as an amoral serial killer.

2. He was never meant to be a long term character.

3. He was solely created for James Franco to come in, wreak havoc, AND LEAVE!

4, Roger Howarth plays him like Todd on steroids.

5. No matter what TPTB do to force the character, he, much like The Red Menace, are too OTT and chew the scenery like there is no tomorrow. Attaching him to Becky Herbst has just made Elizabeth look more pathetic than Elizabeth has in years. Her defending of Francles is nauseating

The release of Tom Baker should have been about Elizabeth, not trying for the umpteenth time to make Frankles a hero.

Please register in order to view this content

Archived