DAYS: Christopher Sean Interview

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Nice to see you posting!

It's actually a lot better. I give the show a hard time but I do notice it being more character driven. I'm just not loving everything. I'm probably too nit-picky but It's more frustration than actual dislike. I don't think Higley is good for the show but it really could be worse, I guess. I don't think Quan has that much influence but the show is probably better than if Higley were on her own.

I don't like that Abby's mental illness is being used as a plot device and that Abby is angst for Chad and Gabi. I feel like JJ is being thrown under the bus for this story. It's going to get worse, Dario becomes more involved. I think the writing is quite slanted at times. I really can't stand Hope and Rafe, or the entire Hope prison story. And the ludicrous angles they keep going to in order to make Stefano alive. The show lost credibility a long time ago.

Sonny and Paul are afterthoughts. I hope that changes but they've barely rack up 5 appearances a month, at least Paul. Derrick and Paul, while I know the audience isn't supposed to root for them, we really never saw them together. It's all off-screen.

Kate and Adrienne have been a huge bright spot. Seeing Laura and Nancy pop up here and there has been great. It was nice seeing Kim and Shane, but Shane's not doing anything and Kim is already forgotten about. It will be nice to see Anna, Carrie and Austin. Shawn's being wasted because Higley has no interest in writing for him. Theo, Valerie and Abe get four appearances a month, not really enough to tell a story but with Eli coming on, maybe that will pick up in the new year. It's also been nice that Doug and Julie have finally taken on the patriarch and matriarch roles and are used on a regular basis. I hope Julie has more to do with her grandson coming on.

I don't like that Chloe's demonized for giving Nicole a baby. VI has been pretty wasted as Deimos. I sort of hate that Nicole has Daniel's child, but I'm glad she finally has a baby. I just wish Nicole were written more in character and less weepy and I think the old Nicole would have done what Deimos and Brady did and figure out the entire baby thing on her own.

I'm glad someone's finding the show enjoyable, it really isn't *that* bad. I'm trying to let go of my nitpicks but it's hard. I think the show could be a lot better.

Archived