John

GH: Another Temp Recast Coming

12 minutes ago, dio said:

it is funny to me how Chandler Massey got so much flack for his 'bad acting' (I thought he was really  good, natural and chill... ¯\_(ツ)_/¯) 

If that's the case I can see why you weren't fond of Berris. Massey is one of the worst actors I've ever seen on a soap. 

You guys bash Eric Martsolf unfairly.   The guy is handsome, he can sing, he can dance, he can do comedy.   He has more talent than just about the entire cast of GH.  Ok, he won't be playing Hamlet anytime soon, but he has other skills people on soaps just don't have.   This scene made me a fan:

4 hours ago, dio said:

i have never had to twist myself up into a pretzel to find someone attractive, but this phenomena is def. interesting to witness!  

Says the one who wants to keep arguing over something so silly? Lawd! LOL. I gave a list and you picked apart. To each their own :)

And people seem to forget it's called PERSONAL OPINION. I respect dio's opinion, I just don't understand it. I don't think Eric Martsolf is very good. Sorry but I never have and yes I think Berris is better than him. I also think he's better than Shawn Christian. Seriously. That's not trolling. dio, come on. Someone can't respect a talented actor because they're "ugly"? Again, to each their own.

3 hours ago, DRW50 said:

If that's the case I can see why you weren't fond of Berris. Massey is one of the worst actors I've ever seen on a soap. 

Massey wasn't great. He had some ok moments. I liked him a lot but I know he wasn't the greatest :/

1 hour ago, quartermainefan said:

You guys bash Eric Martsolf unfairly.   The guy is handsome, he can sing, he can dance, he can do comedy.   He has more talent than just about the entire cast of GH.  Ok, he won't be playing Hamlet anytime soon, but he has other skills people on soaps just don't have.   This scene made me a fan:

Martsolf is much better at comedy, I 100% agree on that. He's grown a lot but I don't think he's great and that's not trolling, dio, I just don't. I also think Galen Gering can have his moments but he's not that great either. To each their own.

Edited by KMan101

5 hours ago, KMan101 said:

Says the one who wants to keep arguing over something so silly? Lawd! LOL. I gave a list and you picked apart. To each their own :)

And people seem to forget it's called PERSONAL OPINION. I respect dio's opinion, I just don't understand it. I don't think Eric Martsolf is very good. Sorry but I never have and yes I think Berris is better than him. I also think he's better than Shawn Christian. Seriously. That's not trolling. dio, come on. Someone can't respect a talented actor because they're "ugly"? Again, to each their own.

BB's looks have nothing to do w/ his acting chops - which I find lacking. What I'm saying is that his mug made his lack of chops all the more prominent, to me. Go watch that clip I posted... it's comedy material, not an impactful dramatic MOMENT. And it has nothing to do w/ the material, too. That was some AMAZING material BB had to work with (especially considering what DOOL puts out...) and yet... :wacko:

Some of you are so damn hung up on people's looks. Unless you're a beauty queen then honestly none of you has room to judge anyone's looks.

Just saying ;)

I do agree though BB is a good actor. He was wasted on DOOL

12 minutes ago, dragonflies said:

Unless you're a beauty queen then honestly none of you has room to judge anyone's looks.

????

The only requirement for judging someone's looks is a pair of eyes. Most of us here can't act worth a damn, but we judge actors all day.

5 minutes ago, All My Shadows said:

????

The only requirement for judging someone's looks is a pair of eyes. Most of us here can't act worth a damn, but we judge actors all day.

👏🏽👏🏽👏🏽👏🏽👏🏽👏🏽👏🏽👏🏽👏🏽👏🏽

20 minutes ago, All My Shadows said:

????

Yep! +1 (x1000)

11 hours ago, Nothin'ButAttitude said:

Well I guess I am in the minority b/c I find Blake Berris to be very attractive, but I've always liked an odd beauty every now & then. 

this be me and you up in this thread

Image result for fuck all you  hoes gif

He is gorgeous

Related image  

2 hours ago, Cheap21 said:

this be me and you up in this thread

Image result for fuck all you  hoes gif

He is gorgeous

Related image  

Sending Cheap a pair of glasses for better viewing of men....LOLOLOL.....BB is ugly...sorry...

13 hours ago, dio said:

it is funny to me how Chandler Massey got so much flack for his 'bad acting' (I thought he was really  good, natural and chill... ¯\_(ツ)_/¯) meanwhile peeps up in here acting like Berris was in a league of his own... how can you watch this scene and NOT laugh? :lol: Mess. 

Dio, are you Chandler Massey?...teehee......I haven't heard anyone besides me or maybe a few praise his work.....just askin....LOL

Edited by Soapsuds

15 minutes ago, Soapsuds said:

Sending Cheap a pair of glasses for better viewing of men....LOLOLOL.....BB is ugly...sorry...

Dio, are you Chandler Massey?...teehee......I haven't heard anyone besides me or maybe a few praise his work.....just askin....LOL

Dont worry. Ive learned not to trust your judgement in men

Related image