CBRVA83

DAYS: Actress Returns

Yeah, she's back on Monday, which I guess the article states but I didn't read it

1 hour ago, John said:

I feel her & JJ are gonna hook up

They probably already did

Rumors had her going fatal attraction over Shawn (and a lot of it was filmed and actually cut) so I wonder if they go that with with her and JJ, if they did or do hook up

Edited by KMan101

4 hours ago, KMan101 said:

Yeah, she's back on Monday, which I guess the article states but I didn't read it

They probably already did

Rumors had her going fatal attraction over Shawn (and a lot of it was filmed and actually cut) so I wonder if they go that with with her and JJ, if they did or do hook up

More Josh Griffith trash. At least we didn't have to see that one.

5 hours ago, Cheap21 said:

this actually isnt news. We found out about it 3 months ago

Thanks! I post stuff so far ahead sometimes that it's forgotten about by the time other places finally report it.  :) 

Even though I don't watch DOOL anymore it's always such a let down when I see these threads that say "Actress Returns" and I click the link and it's some irrelevant person who left like 6 months ago and is returning again :lol:

26 minutes ago, ryanc said:

Even though I don't watch DOOL anymore it's always such a let down when I see these threads that say "Actress Returns" and I click the link and it's some irrelevant person who left like 6 months ago and is returning again :lol:

:lol: so true. I got excited and then saw it was someone I've known has been coming back for months and months now. Is she still taping or is this just a visit like Christie, Austin, Martha, Brandon, Shelly, etc.? (I know Martha and Brandon were brought back because of their contracts and as far as I know they aren't being kept around unless that's changed)

Edited by KMan101

She could've definitely been the one who slept with JJ when he was down in Florida!  But I think she's being brought back and hopefully placed in a romance with Valerie's son!  And if written right, they can be great!  It could be similar to Jessie and Angie's romance on ALL MY CHILDREN!  I would love that!