DAYS: December 2016 Discussion Thread

• Replies 244
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Pretty sure it was dropped randomly in a line he said not too long ago. I could care less. Andre's more or less Tony at this point. Does it matter if he's his son or not? I've given up applying logic to DAYS a long time ago.

Says the person who bitched and moaned through all of Griffith? It's a discussion forum.

Abe's insta daughter basic Lani is back. Is she even needed?  The once fierce diva Nicole Walker has been stripped of her fire. Crystal Meth Phillip looks like he has a hangover. JJ has become as bland as Lani. Attic Abby can sure run she ran from the Dimera Mansion to the tiny park in record time. I'm sick of that shady witch Andre manipulating Attic Abby. Basic Gabi is really hot for dishy Chaddie D

Please register in order to view this content

I do like the idea of Theo exposing Valerie's secret son.

• Members

This Chad and Gabi thing couldn't be more forced. Lord.

I'm so over Abby's panic attacks. Making her looney toons has killed her character for me. Say what you want about Mansi's Abby but she was strong and capable. Annoying, sure, but ugh. It's all one plot device after another.

Crystal Meth Phillip and Demios fighting 

Please register in order to view this content

I loved all the support Kate a lung cancer survivor is giving Adrienne. It's always great to see a hardened diva like Kate softer side.  Lucas finally got a haircut. Lucas and Adrienne had some sweet scenes. Crystal Meth Phillip Bye Felicia. So Chloe is going to give birth to Saint Daniel's baby on Christmas  Joey, Jade and  Santa. So ends a disjointed and sluggish episode of Days of Our Lives. 

Archived