DAYS: December 2016 Discussion Thread

• Members

Dario discovering that Abigal is alive is pointless, because they're not friends and they haven't ever shared any scenes together when Kate Mansi was Abigal! And the counterfeit purse ring operation storyline with Eduardo and Dario is totally absurd and ridiculous!

• Replies 244
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Clearly we're getting a Dario/Gabi/Chad/Abby quad. Which is dumb because Abby is supposed to be dead. Just how long does Abby hide herself? It's been barely a month and it's already ridiculous.

The best part was seeing so much of Doug and Julie.

I don't know why they are keeping Dario or Eduardo. Or Deimos at this point.

• Members

Seriously? No remorse at all? Not even a single scene? 

If she had done that, and Rafe & Shawn approached her defense as a legal way of exonerating her, I could deal with it. Basically them finding a loophole to gather enough sympathy for Hope to set her free. But everyone's acting as if it's unthinkable that she's done anything wrong. I would love it if they were torn between their feeling that she did something wrong but at the same time admit that they're happy Stefano's truly gone or something. And even though they understand she's a killer, they still want her free. But even the show is acting as if Hope is completely innocent....

• Members

Its Rafe's fault she is even in this mess. She wanted to confess after she killed Stefano, but he convinced her to cover it up. Hope could have gotten off on temporary insanity bc her state of mind wasnt right back then but Rafe took advantage of the situation to play her and helped get her into an even bigger mess. Its her fault for continuing it but the whole lot of them are to blame, including Roman. So many crimes were broken and these are supposed to be the cops. I cant get over them let two innocent men go to jail for her crime. Yes she had no remorse. Days squandered the only legit get out of jail free card with the coverup so she doesnt deserve to be free now

• Members

Wow. In typical DAYS fashion, they wanted the plot-driven action and 'excitement' of the cover-up and all, with no forethought to the future or what it did to the character(s) involved. As long as it fills up episodes!

• Members

Ding ding ding

Rafe is no better than Daniel was. DUMP HIM. I hate his smug arrogant face.

Stefano was a monster but Hope is just as much a monster for shooting him. She'll probably never be repaired in my eyes. It doesn't help that she acts like prison is an inconvenience just like the rest of her family. This isn't 1995, Poor Hope doesn't work anymore.

• Members

Are Ari and Shawn Christian still an item? It's been rumored she asked for Ericole to end and for all of this Daniel garbage. I know one actress doesn't get a say, but what else makes sense? Who thinks this storyline is a good idea? Nadia is wasted. Arianne has been wasted for years now ... I want Nicole to have a baby but I'm dreading her stuck with Orange Glow's child.

Someone at NBC or Days clearly loves this man and I just don't get it. If the show stopped talking about and propping him so much I wouldn't hate him so much but it's been nearly a decade of propping.

• Members

I think the general idea of Stefano pushing Hope and Hope shooting him in a fit of insanity/rage is classic soap, and makes sense with their histories. But the way it has been handled is COMPLETELY off. She ought to have been incredibly regretful afterwards. Or, if they wanted to stretch it out, Hope could develop classic amnesia about the event, block it out, but be the person who investigates to find out the shooter. What they're doing to her is character murder. 

• Members

whats doesnt work here is that its a retcon after the fact to try and get her off. IA that its classic soap but it only would have worked had we seen Stefano plot it

Speaking of which it makes no sense. Why would Stefano do this? At time of death, he had no beef with Hope. I cant see Stefano choosing to go out without making peace with Chad bc they werent on good terms and I think he would have wanted to fix things before death

• Members

Joy. More Gabi and Chad. Zzzzzz. I'm so tired of being force fed couples and characters. And speaking of force fed couples ... Eduardo and Kate. Another snoozefest of a couple.

Nice seeing Brady and Jennifer interact.

So excited to see Eve.

And it's nice to see Marci given something else to do but hide in an attic.

I'm so tired of pissy, moody Brady who snaps everyone's head off because his heart got stomped on. Maybe if he stopped being a stupid moron ...

Archived