DAYS: December 2016 Discussion Thread

• Members

I was changing the channels and was like....Is that Nancy?? then I saw the rest of the garbage and changed the channel...LOL

I'm just going to watch the New Year's Eve kiss ...not sure if airs tomorrow or Friday....then it will be back to crumbs.

• Replies 244
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I loved her, she used to be a very different character. I hung on with her until they decided Daniel was the absolute love of her life. She's been ruined since. But having her lose two babies was some weird way they decided to punish the character.

I think it was Reilly who dumped her and probably Higley or Tomlin that brought her back.

• Members

Ah. It would make sense if she chose to leave because I couldn't fathom why Reilly wold get rid of her character, of all characters, she's someone he should have loved to write for. 2006-2009/2010 is where I started to take a breather from DAYS for a while. I kept up and watched some but that whole period is a blur to me.

• Members

Let's just be clear: Your only consistent note is your bizarre fixation on trying to impress people by quoting the longform production credits of each dying soap opera left on the air.

Now that being said, you also actively avoid interactive discussion beyond blanket statements as if you are sending dispatches from the moon. That's your business, but if you don't want to engage, don't pass judgment on other posters.

• Members

CHAD & ABIGAIL SONG TO DEBUT ON THURSDAY 12/29..."BECAUSE YOU'RE MINE"

A song to be used for the Chad & Abigail storyline on a continuing basis will premiere on Thursday, December 29. "Because You're Mine", performed by Dasha Chadwick, is scheduled to air in three scenes during the episode, and will also be featured on the 13,000th episode on January 10, as well as in additional episodes. You can listen to a preview of the song here: http://www.cdbaby.com/cd/sthollywood7 The song is also available on Amazon and will soon be posted to iTunes and other streaming services.

Archived