DAYS: December 2016 Discussion Thread

• Replies 244
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

The pointlessSonny/Paul  at arms length is supposed to be because Paul feels guilty. Sonny took time away and got over it, but apparently Paul sees things like Will's diploma and ?retracts? himself. It must also mean it's his fault Ben killed Will(not really , but you know what I mean)

I hope Paul and Derrick are banging while off-screen, or there is absolutely nothing worth watching until they actually...HAVE A SINCERE CONVERSATION...(ATTN HIGS IF YOU ARE READING!)

• Members

Deimos: "Dont you think its rather presumptuous of you to assume you get temporary custody?"

Nancy: "Dont you think its rather presumptuous of you to insert yourself into a conversation that is none of your business?"

Please register in order to view this content

• Members

Can someone smack the smug grin off Rafe's face? Lawd I'm back to loathing him.

I'll be positive in that I like whenever Paul and Sonny share scenes together. The chemistry is finally there, the longing is there. I hope it gets some more airtime soon.

I love Nancy putting Deimos in his place but she sounded lame coming up with excuses to keep Nicole away from the child (and Nancy knows of course so that explains it, and I know what she's going to do next week .... sigh). I know it's all for the plot so Nicole can be heartbroken but sheesh.

And I know Nicole has no reason to really even suspect Holly is hers but why couldn't she have been the one to put all of this together instead of Deimos and Brady? I feel like the REAL Nicole could have figured this out while swirling a martini in one hand.

Can Lastovic cut his hair? I guess not because I've seen recent pictures and he still has it long.

Oh, nice! Real Andrews is on today

Please register in order to view this content

I miss him. Man he looks like Bryton on Y&R ....

• Members

Right there with ya victoria foxton! Beyond sick of baby stories on soaps!

And to respond to the "negative" thing. It's called an opinion. We all have them. Many just don't like the show's writing at the moment. Why should we only post praise? So we should just shut up? It works both ways. I'm not going to stop posting or watching. I love this show and want it to be the best it can be. I won't apologize for that.

It's so nice to see Marlena finally interact with Brady! See ... that's positive

Archived