cassadine1991

DAYS: December 2016 Discussion Thread

Abigail is so damn annoying. I want Jennifer to slap her silly

u281eJ9.jpg

Really? They wasted a segment by having Lucas and Justin go in on her about her teeth grinding

4 hours ago, slick jones said:

Nothing against Marci Miller, but I can't stand needy, screamy,irritating Abigail.  Uggggh 

200_s.gif

LOL yes. It was horrible today. So screechy and whiny and pathetic. Ugh. Where's the Abigail that fucked EJ in the shower?

I don't like that she's now weak, wimpy and needy.

1 hour ago, KMan101 said:

LOL yes. It was horrible today. So screechy and whiny and pathetic. Ugh. Where's the Abigail that fucked EJ in the shower?

I don't like that she's now weak, wimpy and needy.

Classic Dena trope

2 hours ago, cassadine1991 said:

Classic Dena trope

Dena's hands are all over a lot of things and it's evident. The women under her are just awful and it's obvious. Hope needs big strong Rafe to protect her. Marlena gets no airtime because she isn't weak or wimpy or needy. Kayla's gone back to being Steve's little woman. Adrienne's a hot mess .... and I hated how they had Julie look like a monster to prop up Gabi at Thanksgiving.

8 hours ago, Cheap21 said:

Abigail is so damn annoying. I want Jennifer to slap her silly

u281eJ9.jpg

Really? They wasted a segment by having Lucas and Justin go in on her about her teeth grinding

Such a mess. This non-triangle has been going on for years now.

I'm glad Judi is getting some airtime again after Griffith ignored her the entire time, but lord ...

I did like they included Marlena today. Guess they're finding things for her to do. But it makes sense she's at the hospital and counseling someone since, well, that's her job. And you could tell the other day that Deidre was having fun actually getting to do something again when she played Hattie.

Edited by KMan101

2 minutes ago, KMan101 said:

Dena's hands are all over a lot of things and it's evident.

If you mean the show is dull, boring, depressing with no good story to watch? Sounds like her trademark. Where is Quan? Does he not have any say in stories?

Just now, Soapsuds said:

If you mean the show is dull, boring, depressing with no good story to watch? Sounds like her trademark. Where is Quan? Does he not have any say in stories?

I think Quan actually has helped this go around .... the cast interaction sucked under Dena, from what I recall, but it's been a bit better with Quan around so I'll give him the credit for what's working on the show. You can probably figure out what's his and what isn't.

No idea who has more say. I'd venture Higley but maybe they swap on and off. I feel like some weeks are classic Higley and other weeks aren't so bad and I think it could be Quan. So, it's probably a mix with a healthy influence of Higs.

And yep, dull about sums it all up .... everything is just so lackluster and blah and uneventful but that's all the soaps these days

There is nothing on the show that interests me. Sonny is being wasted again and I am so tired of the sad puppy eyes he gives Paul. There is no movement in the story and why did they bring back whats his name.....LOL..his name slips me...LOL

Adrienne's sobbing and wailing has picked up where Theresa's left off -- it's insufferable to watch.

Abigail is a nightmare.Why would anyone CARE if Chad ever sees her or if he does and doesn't want to get back with her? There's nothing appealing about someone who behaves that way.

This show's a dumpster fire.