GH: December Discussion

• Replies 341
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I think Julian was run over around Thanksgiving by a drunk-ass Alexis. It was actually pretty comical. Homegirl was falling down drunk. She's even resorted to dumping booze in her coffee. It's one of the few things I actually, yes, think they're doing OK with. Showing Alexis clearly has a problem with booze.

I'm still trying to figure out Charlotte/Lulu. I know Lulu had an embryo that I think the Cassadines had but it was like 3 years ago so Charlotte has been aged up. I guess Claudette was implanted with it and then came on and lied that Charlotte was her daughter with Nathan and then Griffin but it was neither. It's all one big [!@#$%^&*] mess.

I think the hit and run was the 11/23 episode

• Members

Thanks! I agree about Alexis. Not to feed the troll but her drinking works

That's what I thought re Lulu but wasn't sure because obviously the age of the child wouldn't add up. Sounds typical horrific convoluted GH of this era.

• Members

KMan, I hear you. I've asked Jonny over and over to expand on those repeated lines (such as "it's smart tv") but he ignores every request and won't do it. He just repeats the line and says GH brings him to tears. 

Anyone who criticizes GH -- the rest of us -- is told we just don't understand the great writing. It's maddening, and while I do understand posters putting Jonny on ignore, I also understand those who fire back.

And now Jonny is posting on the YR thread that he's bored with the show. When I think of the state of GH, I can't believe what I'm reading.

• Members

He seems to have become the heartbeat of this board - everyone loves replying to him. I guess given that the only other posting going on is to talk about how awful all the soaps are (which they are, of course, I can't argue with that), it's a way for people to have fun. 

• Members

Vee you have never been more then a horrible nasty person not just to me but others on this board. u are a complete bully and i have seen u bully other people. if u have me on ignore why even bother to comment on me or others. someone cant seem to stay away lol. oh Kman u sound like a martyr victim. your continued bashing of GH i find to be trolling the boards. i have asked u a million times not to disprect Jean with you calling her Pissy which is highly offensive. when i like everyone was raving about the Morgan episodes which every critic was raving about it people chose to bash me or the episodes. i love GH and Jean/Shelly and that is my right.

• Members

I hope it's true!  The era that the possible returning character came from was considered by critics not to be General Hospital's best, but, I think time has vindicated the headwriter during that period, because so much story from that era is now on GH's canvas over 20 years later.  I was in the minority of viewers who enjoyed the writing during that time.  I probably would have been that writer's cheerleader the same way a certain member here posts on the boards about the current writers for GH.

Archived