GH: December Discussion

• Members

So I finally made it through today's episode

No one needs to hear the Red Menace go on and on about her sex life. Ever. Ever. Again....

Please register in order to view this content

Any scene with Franco/Tom/Kiki

The Quartermaines host a Ball and neither Monica or Tracy even pop up in the episode...

They couldn't even use extras and a set, just the terrace for Michael and Carly Jr...

Yep, Pissy and Smelly are on fire.

As for Lulu and her baby rabies, can't fault them for this, She's had them for years.

• Replies 341
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Kman its called different strokes different folks. whats getting old is me being attacked for championing a praised artform called smarttv. whats getting old is you calling Jean and Shelly aka Pissy and Smelly. Smarttv is never old the best is yet to come i am in freaking tears over that.

• Members

I am so sick of baby rabies on soaps. It's lazy writing. And I'm so sick of young twenty/thirty somethings so desperate to be married and have kids. Sure, some do, but man .... it's like B&B and how everyone has to get married every five minutes when someone like Steffy SHOULD be focused on wanting to run a company or go out partying. Soaps have no clue how to write a younger person.

However, nuAMC and nuOLTL were on the right path ... I loved Dani's storyline

• Members

I've tried to treat him like anyone else and invite him into the conversation, literally begging him to contribute more than just insane ramblings, but it's the same rhetoric over and over and over again. Insulting us by saying smart tv is over our heads, praising Pissy and Smelly ad nauseum ... I'm not saying ban the person, he hasn't done anything truly wrong but repeat the same thing over and over again, but no other board would put up with clear trolling.

And I promise that's the last I'm saying on it.

• Members

Whatever Jonny. I'm done addressing you. Stop quoting me or addressing me as well. I HAVE tried to include you, begging you to do more than say the same thing over and over again, and will gladly go and find those posts but you're refusal to do anything but rant about the same thing has led me to treat you the way that I do. And yes, I could have been nicer at times, but let's not pretend you aren't aware of what you do. And if you actually read my posts, you would know I've said you haven't done anything wrong. I mean, come on now. Don't play the victim.

I'm bored now. Moving on .... I can't believe I keep trying.

Archived