YRBB

Y&R: December 2016 Discussion Thread

Gloria was great, and Chloe gave a good as she got LOL
With Faith living with Niktor, means less Shick scenes YAY, thanks Sally, bring on the Shikki scenes!

2 hours ago, slick jones said:

Gloria:  "Kevin, she looks just like you"  Really, Bella looks like a forty year old Queen with a receding hairline?

:lol::lol:

56 minutes ago, KMan101 said:

Exacty. I thought it suited her. I get her wanting to live at Katherine's house but working there again? I mean ... really?

Nope. And that forced JT and Victoria pairing just because they hump in real life? No thanks. I'm sorry but I never really got the JT love, but I seem to remember really liking his chemistry with Paul/Doug Davidson.

Why you keep hurting me? I love JT better then Billy at the time.

Edited by MoTheGreat

The way Hilary and Devons house is decorated and the way Mishael Morgan is styled kind of reminds me of Generations. Everything looked so glamourous in today's show. Hilary looks like a true soap bitch

1 hour ago, ryanc said:

Hide contents

The way Hilary and Devons house is decorated and the way Mishael Morgan is styled kind of reminds me of Generations. Everything looked so glamourous in today's show. Hilary looks like a true soap bitch

Please tell me that carpet on the stairs is gone? LOL but I'm sure THAT stayed ... sounds promising!

2 hours ago, GMac said:

:lol::lol:

And LMAO at slick's comment. I totally missed that.

2 hours ago, MoTheGreat said:

Why you keep hurting me? I love JT better then Billy at the time.

Billy could be annoying. There were times I did like JT. I guess the pairing with Victoria irked me so much. I thought his working thing with Paul was great.

11 minutes ago, BetterForgotten said:

They should've brought Susan Seaforth Hayes back as Lauren's mother Joanna instead. I'm sure SSH could have juggled her DAYS commitments alongside Y&R for the holiday episodes.  

Considering Days tapes 6 months ahead I'm sure it could have been worked out. Chapman was chewing that scenery today. But I know how happy she seems to be to have been brought back so I'll go with it.

Tuesday's episode was wonderful, from start to finish. Just solid character writing with interesting dynamics.

Paul & Christine arguing over Dylan's case was great and I feel it foreshadows things. They even talked about Paul's undercover story! I loved that Paul, Christine, Michael, and Lauren plan to have dinner but life/business is getting in the way. And, of course, wonderful stuff with Paul and Lauren talking about Mary. If they ever need to get Lauren away from Michael, we know exactly who can do that....

I don't understand the complaints about Faith running away. She wasn't even gone for half an episode. That's no "storyline." It's a development that will lead, I think, to Sharon & Nick possibly re-evaluating their situation. Speaking of Nick, MAN how I hate him when he gets like this.

I will not even entertain the talk about Bregman and Jess Walton as actresses. I can't. :lol: Jill was written COMPLETELY in character in her scenes with Michael and Lauren (LOVED that she wouldn't let Michael leave and instead ordered another drink) and Walton played the hell out of it. Walton is one of the best performers daytime has ever been graced with. The end.

And Victor finding Faith in the barn is so Y&R and very touching. He's not had a personality transplant. He's just gone BACK to more of the complicated, thinking anti-hero he used to be.

On 12/20/2016 at 5:14 PM, KMan101 said:

What's so ridiculous about the show Chit? It's better than Pratt's trash. It's better than MAB's trash. By a long shot.

I liked Lauren and Paul talking about Mary and even Carl got a mention earlier when Paul and Christine were bickering. But I guess that's boring to some :rolleyes:

+1

On 12/20/2016 at 5:31 PM, cassadine1991 said:

Are Sally and Kay still trying to clean up Pratt's messes? it's been like 2-3 weeks

What do you mean "still"? It'll take MONTHS, if it ever happens!

On 12/20/2016 at 6:03 PM, KMan101 said:

Nick's the one who looks like an ass, are we watching the same show?

+1

On 12/20/2016 at 8:16 PM, GMac said:

I never bought MMu as Adam.  Never.  I was so happy when he was let go. 

+1 Horrific