Y&R: December 2016 Discussion Thread

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

LOL everyone wants to have a reaction and I don't know what people want from a first episode? I don't know why anyone cares what they say on Twitter or Facebook.

And what "media"? Bitchy Jamey at DC or that annoying guy from SID? Let's put stock into their thoughts ...

• Members

Hillary deserved that shove and much more. But...she's being written so evilly that you root for her to be destroyed. even with JR on Dallas there were times when his humanity, compassion and caring came out. it made him a much more interesting character. Hillary? she has done very few things but I always get the feeling that she has an ulterior motive for everything. 

• Members

They'd be easier to ignore if I thought the show ignored them too. 

But I've come to realize  that, for whatever reason, Angelica McDaniels takes her cues from Jamey Giddens regarding  

black characters. He was on twitter saying how he'd write Hilary like Diana Ross from Mohagony and Devon as Billy Dee Williams.  Not long after, we got social climbing Hilary whose willing to throw away all, Devon and his billions, to be somebody...with Jack, who has less money? Huh? Then he complained about  the Jack thing saying Hilary should be with Devon. So they abruptly paired her back with Devon after she had left him FOR NOTHING. And now Hilary's willing to do anything to realize her dream of high ratings as gossip queen. What? 

• Members

Yes, this was from his last episode! (Yay!)

She (and Abby) need to be radically changed!

If you're going to say this, at least link to the "soap media" and what they have said. Cos I can't find anything.

If they did, indeed, so what? After one episode? You'd have to be insane to draw conclusions like that.

Archived