Possible Casting news for AMC!!!!

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

"People tend not to stay dead on soap operas. I don’t know why that is!"

I know why Megan: BECAUSE YOU'RE A STUPID, UNIMAGINATIVE HACK!

It doesn't matter if Noah comes back. It doesn't matter if Dixie comes back. It doesn't matter if Dimitri, Leo, Bianca and Lena all came back. It doesn't matter if Amanda is fired or Greg or Anita or all the above. The problem with this show is the writing and network mandated vision. That is not going to change.

Remember when it was announced Julia was coming back and everyone thought it was a sign of change and everything would turn around? Didn't happen. General feeling is her return has been a big flop. If Noah comes back all that means is we still have a boring, badly written show...with one additional cast member.

I'd be happy to have him back, don't get me wrong. But it will only be worth the huge money he will cost (Keith, meet half of Julia Barr's salary) if Frons and McTavish are both fired or fall down a well.

• Members

Because I'm a fan of Bianca and Miranda.

Just because I love the two characters doesn't mean that I should be a fan of Megan McTavish and the way she writes this show. Miranda was one of the very few good things that came out of that awful rape storyline in 2003.

As a fan of Eden Riegel, I can appreciate her hard work, without always liking the storylines that were written for her. I am a fan of her work and a fan of the character, not a fan of the writer. Sue me.

And I never said I hated her, I'm just not a fan of her writing.

Archived