Dynasty: Discussion Thread

• Members

I tried Riverdale when it debuted and didn't stick with it, but I don't think I can really blame that on the show itself. I had too much going on at the time to keep up watching. Plus, it's considered one of their hits now, so I guess I don't have to worry about it not lasting. It would be nice to watch a pair of CW dramas regularly again.

• Replies 770
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

Yes agreed. My mom and I watch certain shows together although I'm married and we don't live together. I see her often, we also watch certain shows together.

We just looked at each other and were not happy. lol. We were looking forward to all that old time drama from back then. We expected it not to be but it was worse.

I swear I miss those old episodes of Dynasty. I would love for them to air all the old episodes and I would bet many would watch and they can profit off the royalties.

I will say I liked the new Dallas it wasn't the same as the 1st but it wasn't a disappointment as the reboot of Dynasty is.

Edited by YRestlessfan

• Members

Oh, come on. Did you read the article? They were given 15 seconds to do an opening and they tried to pay homage to the original WITH ONLY 15 SECONDS.  What would you have done with your 15 seconds given to you by the network? How would you have created a better opening sequence?  Please post your example below.

• Members

The poor producers of that show. They're damned if they do, damned if they don't. I didn't love the show - could only watch the first half of the first episode. But that's because I have a very strong attachment to the original. This isn't the original. It's a new show - made for today's audiences. It's not for lovers of the old Dynasty. We all need to move on.