Will & Grace Revival

YRBB

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

That was a really fun second episode. Glad to see them focusing on the realities of dating for those two older gay males & using that to create funny situations. The guest as Will's date was great. I agree, Karen and Grace in the shower was OK. It was mostly fun watching them do all that underwater stuff, but I figured out the entire plot really quickly, including Karen's safeword. The end with a wet Grace walking in was hilarious.

KMan, I thought the exact same thing about the hallway! Really fabulous. And, of course, I think the apartment is probably my favorite apartment set ever, especially that TV watching corner and that amazing balcony. 

I couldn't get Borderline out of my head after watching the episode

Please register in order to view this content

• Members

+1. I love that apartment. lol

And I loved watching Karen/Megan in the water doing all sorts of weird things, like propping her feet up, etc. She was hilarious.

And agreed with others on Sean Hayes. The second episode was great for him. Good physical comedy. I can't believe how easily they all slipped right back into these roles and it's as fun as ever. I grew tired of the original once they started relying heavily on being almost a cartoon and relying on big name guest stars to generate buzz. Look! Cher! Look! JLo! Even if I liked the appearances it was coasting at the end. But it feels as fresh as ever right now.

Edited by KMan101

• Members

I was never a fan of Leo. I never liked Connick either until just in the last few years. I didn't mind the Leo/Grace stuff. I think it probably needed to be dealt with. I loved they used Nurse Sheila again, LOL. I love her.

Will was sort of absent until Grace had her meltdown with him.

It was a good episode for Jack and Karen too. Jack "teaching" kids and Karen befriending the girl was nice stuff for them and right in character.