Will & Grace Revival

YRBB

• Members

LOL it was great. So good to see the show back and picked up like they haven't missed a beat.

Loved them getting the politics out of the way in the first episode. I'm sure there will be more jokes but I don't think it will be as politically focused, I saw some whining about that on social media.

The jokes were great. I loved the opening game scene "hostage" "Melania?" .... "I just can't with her" "Jada Pinkett Smith" ... lmao ... Caitlyn Jenner. Jack bringing up Scandal and Shonda ...

Jack on Grindr and kissing a secret service agent in the White House ...

Karen sitting on the couch of the Oval Office like Kellyanne Conway ...

Grace opening a bag of cheetos ...

Will and Grace's pillow fight in the Oval Office ...

WELCOME BACK!!

Edited by KMan101

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

Eh, I get it, but it needed to get out of the way, especially considering their reunion video was about politics, they were going to address it, how and why would they not? It's not going to be like that every week and president jokes aside, it was still hilarious. I don't see why some are so up in arms over it. I know we want an escape but it still was to me. Trump IS a joke and deserves to be made fun of. He brings it on himself but he'll never understand that.

Edited by KMan101

• Members

Exactly.

All we did was mention it won't be every week

Please register in order to view this content

I agree I'm Trump'd out too, beyond Trump'd out, I've stopped watching a lot of news because he's constantly the focus, I don't even go out of my way to watch Good Morning America because they spend the first 15 minutes on his tweets from the night before or the latest drama he's caused. But the show was brought back because of the election video they did and there was no way they'd not go Trump crazy in the first episode. I thought it was hilarious despite being Trump'd out. The Cheetos, the White House page talking about "the new owner", Karen pulling a Kellyanne Conway sitting on the sofa, the English to Russian dictionary and the fidget spinner ... I don't know, it worked for me.

• Members

I liked the episode. It was funny seeing Will and Jack dealing with being 'daddies' now lol. Ben Platt was great though. Wouldn't mind him popping up again.

Grace and Karen locked in the shower was ok. It was a fun little nod to Lucy and Viv in the shower from The Lucy Show. I lol'd when a soaked Grace walked into the apartment during Jack and Will dancing to Madonna and when they noticed her, they stopped for a second and went right back to dancing.

The show really hasn't missed a beat.

I also like the newly redecorated hallway leading to Jack and Will's apartments. Very nicely done.

Edited by KMan101