Will & Grace Revival

YRBB

• Members

I am so excited as well. This was a show my husband I watched right before we married and we always sat down and didn't miss an episode, it just started airing.  I also now watch the reruns. I was so damn excited when the news came out.

I love all the characters which is very hard to find a show when you like them all for different reasons. There are some good new shows but hard to find many like this show and a lot of older shows.

Edited by YRestlessfan

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

I love Leslie Jordan too. He's SO good. His timing is fantastic.

I'm looking forward to the revival. I'm happy that they're ignoring the finale. Much like Roseanne is ignoring theirs (and hopefully ignoring Season 9 altogether though I can see Roseanne saying the spent all the lottery winnings and are broke again but I'd be just fine ignoring it and having that be Roseanne's writing where she dreamed they were wealthy and lived the rich life and also erasing Dan's pointless character trashing "affair").

Although I think the characters became a bit cartoonish in the last few seasons (I don't mind ridiculous characters or naive characters but when I question how Jack and Karen survive in the real world it's a problem though I LOVE them of course. Like when Chrissy on Three's Company became dumber than a stump, among others) and relied way too heavily on big guest stars I still really enjoy W&G so I'm excited for the revival.

• 1 month later...
  • Members

Also returning:

Please register in order to view this content

Yay!

You're welcome!

Yeah, I do hope they haven't jumped the gun with a longer episode order AND a second season if they can't maintain the quality. Fingers crossed!

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members

It was fantastic. My God, like not a day has gone by in terms of their chemistry, timing, and performances. And it was very funny. I enjoyed every single last dig at Trump, and it was hilarious how they did away with the finale and explained what everyone's been up to. 

I fully expect another round of Emmys for the cast. That would be awesome.