GH: Another actor OUT

• Members

Wow. LW is always a pro when talking about her colleagues, including the ones she may not always be close with BTS. Her shade is a thing of beauty, and if he pissed Wright off, he must have REALLY annoyed the sh*t out of MB, FV and others.

Also the added shade of Soaphub using the ugliest, zittiest picture of him that they could find of him.

Morgan-and-Carly-on-General-Hospital.jpg  

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Before GH hired him, he said he was sitting on his sofa eating pizza. After being supported by his helicopter parents, hired at GH by FV who probably had the hots for him, being constantly praised by MB, and then winning a totally undeserved Emmy, he probably doesn't have a very clear frame of reference for how he fits into the world.

BC did a series of things publicly that began turning fans against him. One incident that did great harm to his image was that twitter blow-up where his mommy defended Brian to someone who twitted something critical, and then Brian physically threatened the guy. It was like looking at a moment in the lives of a dysfunctional family, and it turned people against Brian because it was so uncalled for.

After that incident, not much would surprise me that happened BTS.

• 3 weeks later...
  • Members

And on top of all of this, it's pretty clear that he and Kelly have broken up/aren't getting married anymore. They've never confirmed anything, but it's been months since they've mentioned each other/had pictures of each other together on social media. So Kelly isn't bringing anything home for him now, either. Maybe stuff like this is why.

That said, I like that they've been quiet about breaking up. It shows at least SOME emotional growth (let me be nice!

Please register in order to view this content

) for both of them. 

Archived