JONNYSBRO

GH September 2016 Thread

I swear to all that's Holy, that if Monica Quartermaine is killed off of this show, I will fly to California, find FV and Jelly, and string them up by their hack ass toes.

So, who wants to lay odds that they will tie this story to Susan Hornsby. That will be the excuse for this asinine killing spree from Paul. Should have just made Nurse Amy the killer....

I'll book that flight with you. Seriously, though, I saw a preview somewhere that included a mention of Monica doing something at the hospital.

Posted in the I Love Tracy Quartermaine thread:

Sabrina is dying around the 13th I think or so. Wonder if she will want to keep Teddy?  That would be a lame end to Tracy Q for her to exit to raise her baby.

Read more: The Tracy Quartermaine Lovefest - Page 2030 - DTS: Love/Hate - SON Community http://boards.soapoperanetwork.com/topic/668-the-tracy-quartermaine-lovefest/?page=2030#comment-1479032#ixzz4KBlM2gwT

I'm guessing the Monica thing is a red herring, another Lucas, and then Sabrina gets offed instead. I mean, could they have been more subtle yesterday when they had Jordan talk about staff being killed or something like that and it cut to Sabrina adjusting Liz's drips. I mean, hello .... LOL but the second she side-eyed Paul I knew she was dead and the pieces just quickly fell into place.

The thing is people is Jean and Shelly killed Monica off it would be too drive story. Thats part of the process of their unbrella storyline. I wouldnt want them to do that but u all have to trust these women they are writing complex soap.

The thing is people is Jean and Shelly killed Monica off it would be too drive story. Thats part of the process of their unbrella storyline. I wouldnt want them to do that but u all have to trust these women they are writing complex soap.

The story is crap, Monica is a longstanding core character. She better not be killed off. Monica deserves better than to be killed off in some lame serial killer story. The rumors is that Sabrina is the one there killing off.

Kiling Monica off would not drive story. Had she been killed off in the 90s when she was a pivotal character, it could have driven story in many ways. The character is peripheral these days at best.

Edited by robbwolff

I'm sure Monica's death would have been devastating to That Shitpile Michelle Stafford plays. :P

I don't care who's writing--killing off a core character for the sake of generating interest in a show has almost always backfired.  It eventually alienates long time viewers and will often crumble the story structure of a show.  On GH, for example, killing Emily and Alan from the Q's were both stupid moves.  I have been willing to give Jelly a chance, I really have, but, I will say that I am not a fan of making Paul the murderer.  To me anyway, that seems far more plot-driven than character driven drama by far.

Edited by victorlord75
claification

YES to Sabrina finally being gone. Finally this regime gets something right. Good riddance to boring TeCa and this pointless character.

And they didn't even give her time to get preggs again to save her job....LOL

Yesterdays GH was exciting thrilling must see tv soap. Very intense and on the edge of my seat. Brava Jean and Shelly just awesome stuff. They did not dissapoint what fantastic writing.