ABC Daytime Head Out

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

You don't need to know a fellow human to be caring towards them.  All the time friends ask me to pray for someone and it's often times a person I never met or even heard of.  I do so because I know I would feel good if I knew someone were praying for me in hard times.  Going by your logic, people shouldn't volunteer at homeless shelters because, after all, nobody knows who those people are. 

• Members

I've been watching/following GH since the early 1980's.  This show in no way resembles GH.  Even when Phelps and Guza drove me away from daily viewing it still had the bones of GH. Now it's just bland, generic, boring and lifeless.  It's also broken.  No one seems like the same character at their core.  For the first time since the very late 1990's, so many favorites stop by but at this point there is nothing to them.  I don't want anyone but the EP and writers to lose their jobs, but I wouldn't be upset if the show were to be cancelled at this point.

What is the point of seeing Laura, Scotty, Lucy, Anna, Tracy, Monica, Kevin, Felicia, Bobbie, if they are shells of themselves, and given the most basic stories and production to work with?

• Members

No I dont like GH and yes I unapolgetically want it cancelled. If anyone doesn't like that, then boohoo. Id rather it be put out of its misery rather than fumble around like some one-legged zombie from The Walking Dead. Its barely a soap. Its a soulless husk that should have ended years ago

I'm not some cold unfeeling person. You don't know me and never will. Were chatting about a destroyed soap opera. Which will never be repaired. In my opinion GH should be cancelled. I can't bear to watch obnoxious forced upon us characters. I can't bear to watch cheap sets darkly lit. Plots that have huge holes. The Webber/Hardy family should be front and center. Felicia, Mac, Robert , Lucas and Bobbie should also be front and center. Not making random appearances every once in a blue moon. GH should be about healers not killers. I'm a geek gay guy who thinks with his heart. I'm not some cold unfeeling  monster. This soap is a low rated joke. If you don't agree with me that's fine. It would be a boring world if everyone had the same opinion. I'm sorry if came off too strong. It's a sad fact that not everyone of the 300 behind the scenes ppl will find a job. I have no power over GH being cancelled. But sooner or later it will due to incompetence. 

I'm not some cold unfeeling person. You don't know me and never will. Were chatting about a destroyed soap opera. Which will never be repaired. In my opinion GH should be cancelled. I can't bear to watch obnoxious forced upon us characters. I can't bear to watch cheap sets darkly lit. Plots that have huge holes. The Webber/Hardy family should be front and center. Felicia, Mac, Robert , Lucas and Bobbie should also be front and center. Not making random appearances every once in a blue moon. GH should be about healers not killers. I'm a geek gay guy who thinks with his heart. I'm not some cold unfeeling  monster. This soap is a low rated joke. If you don't agree with me that's fine. It would be a boring world if everyone had the same opinion. I'm sorry if came off too strong. It's a sad fact that not everyone of the 300 behind the scenes ppl will find a job. I have no power over GH being cancelled. But sooner or later it will due to incompetence. 

• Members

like welcome to the real world. Soaps are the one of the rare form of scripted television that has this kind of longevity. Most shows last a few years at best and those in the industry never hold a stable job for too long. The crew behind the scenes will likely have an easier time finding work than the actors so it isnt all gloom and doom if the show is axxed

• Members

Exactly I'm sure alot of them have money saved up until they find a next job and its not like those working full time aren't getting benefits like the rest of us "regular": folk and dont have options. People kill me with that ish! You say you want a soap canceled because its beyond garbage at this point and you're suddenly evil and wanting people to lose their jobs. 

Quoted for emphasis

Archived