John

GH: August 2016 Discussion Thread

I still don't get the reason for Paul being the serial killer. 

There is no reason for it. As another poster said it was about getting Ava to blackmail Paul so that the horrible character of Julian would be set free. I'm glad I haven't watched this trash of a soap all week.

I still don't get the reason for Paul being the serial killer. 

There is no reason for it. As another poster said it was about getting Ava to blackmail Paul so that the horrible character of Julian would be set free. I'm glad I haven't watched this trash of a soap all week.

Ding ding ding. We have a winner.

Smarttv at it's finest, ya'll!! I'm surprised my eyes didn't get stuck in the back of my head from rolling so far back.

I was never a fan of Paul's even in his first incarnation. But making him the killer makes zero sense. 

Is there a September thread?  Or has the show truly become that boring that no one noticed, cares, or even wants to trash it?

U know u guys stop calling Jean and Shelly. The ratings are in and they are steady and solid. We are so very lucky that they really have kept GH on the air more years to come.

Is there a September thread?  Or has the show truly become that boring that no one noticed, cares, or even wants to trash it?

OMG! :lol::lol::lol:

U know u guys stop calling Jean and Shelly. The ratings are in and they are steady and solid. We are so very lucky that they really have kept GH on the air more years to come.

JONNYSBRO none of us including yourself even bothered to do the September thread. That onto itself speaks volumes.