Sign in to follow this  
quartermainefan

Netflix: Stranger Things

59 minutes ago, ChitHappens said:

I haven't even watched S2 yet.  I was super excited after S1 but the first eppy in S2 dragged a bit so I just stopped.  I have to get back on it.

Whew, I thought I was the only one, LOL.  I have to start S2 and avoid all spoilers. Yesterday morning, I had the computer streaming on a morning news show and had to click out quickly when they mentioned Stranger Things.  I'm not even reading this thread right now, LOL.

Season 3 is excellent from start to finish - the last 2 eps are really good!   My favourite moment of the season was

Dustin and Suzie singing.....which was hilarious!

I also liked the Steve/Robin and Steve/Dustin pairings.  

Yeah, season 2 wasn't as good as season 1 or 3.   The

special episode focused on Elle ruined the momentum.

Even though i liked S2. It felt like a retread of S1 to me. This season after everything is set up. In the first two episode. We get a compelling action pack season. Even with all the action we get character moments.  Just love all the 1985 realness. Dustin and Suzie singing the theme from "The NeverEnding Story" was the cutest thing.

Edited by victoria foxton

Just found out that Maya Hawke (Robin) is Ethan Hawke/Uma Thurman's daughter.   Now that I know that, I do see some Uma in her.  She definitely has parents' acting talent.   And she's now on the same show as Winona Ryder who was in Reality Bites with her dad!   Another connection is both Maya and Winona Ryder played Jo March from Little Women - Winona in 1994, and Maya in 2017.

Maya Hawke is going to be a star.

The surprise on Robin left me a little crestfallen for Steve but I still love the character and the relationship. I do hope she plays a role in what now appears to be the beginning of an appropriately slow for the 1980s 

coming out arc for Will

- something the show has been tinkering with BTS since before Season 1.

1 hour ago, Vee said:

Maya Hawke is going to be a star.

The surprise on Robin left me a little crestfallen for Steve but I still love the character and the relationship. I do hope she plays a role in what now appears to be the beginning of an appropriately slow for the 1980s 

Reveal hidden contents

- something the show has been tinkering with BTS since before Season 1.

Maya is a great new addition. I get the impression Robin has feelings for Steve.