DAYS: Actress Return Confirmed

Leann Hunley (Anna DiMera) is coming back!

http://www.glamour.com/story/days-of-our-lives-celebrates-13000-episodes-with-exclusive-photos

Excerpt from the interview with Ken Corday

Glamour: So many fan favourites will be returning soon, including Patsy Pease (Kimberly) and Charles Shaughnessy (Shane). What can you reveal about their storyline?

Ken: They don’t start airing until after Christmas. We are really way, way ahead, and we’re going to try and get closer to air time, but we do eight shows a week, so…I’m thrilled, but especially those two did not miss a beat walking on the stage. It was like they never left. Charlie had been gone longer than Patsy because she has made a few appearances at weddings, funerals, bar mitzvahs, etc. Charlie’s transition was seamless. It’s a good story. It’s interwoven with Hope’s story, and it’s great. There are more surprise returns from the past to come. Leann Hunley (Anna) will be back in Salem [as well].

Glamour: Are these long-term appearances or short ones?

Ken: You know, they come in for two or three months and then they go away and then they come back, and there’s a little mystery cloaked in it. We’ll even see some other characters that were as popular in the past, but I can’t let that one out of the bag.

Edited by Bright Eyes

She'll be fired in 6 months (when the monopoly money runs out)!  

Um, she'll be fired before her scenes start airing. I always thought keeping Anna and the lovely LH off canvas was a major miss for DAYS. 

Yay! I wonder what her story will be

It's gonna be trash.

Yay! I wonder what her story will be

It's gonna be trash.

Hahahaha, that's the way, think positive! 

In all seriousness though, she'll come 'n go before she even airs. I mean, Nadia Bjorlin has already come and gone twice, had a couple babies and few maternity leaves in real life and meanwhile she's only been showcased onscreen for a month. 

No i don't consider that a firing if it was agreed upon that a person is going to be only on for 2-3 months and it ends at that point.

Can we PLEASE get Christie Clark back so the two of them can finally be on the show at the same time in ONE of their returns? LOL

Can we PLEASE get Christie Clark back so the two of them can finally be on the show at the same time in ONE of their returns? LOL

Have these two ever shared a scene together?

Have these two ever shared a scene together?

Yes, in 1986.