• Members

Eric Benet is the worst. Getting back with his ex when he is still trying to get with Grace.

Kevin...oh boy he's in denial. What doeshe think hat program is going to do for him? Pray the gay away? I do feel for him and Charity, whom is handling this rather well. Unless they have him embrace his sexuality, Im not sure where they can take him in season 2

That Maevis and Mae scene was intense! I thought Mavis was going to reveal that Grace is her daughter

Mae is such a bitch. She just had to get in one last dig at Gigi

WHAT! Mac is out and back home with no shame. They need to throw is his evil ass out

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 6 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • Members

Season 2 of Greenleaf returns tonight. I am looking forward to watching it, though it is also airing the same time as Underground which I also like. I hope both these shows still do well in ratings even though they are both competiting against each other.

• 4 weeks later...
  • Members

Merle as a lead is the most ridiculous thing. I haven't watched this season since they decided to pass on the mother of all paternity reveals in the S1 finale. We are still being asked to believe Grace is full siblings with the other two?  A reveal down the line would be pointless, especially because it was expected in S1. 

I'll catch S2 on Netflix when it comes out. 

• 2 months later...
  • 2 years later...
  • 1 month later...