• Members

I just watched the latest. 

What did Kerissa do to Jacob? Ruin his dreams of a pro football career? It's clearly not cheating since he askedif she had. They are way too happy.

Chit, you're right. Either Alexa is pregnant or she's going to sue for sexual harassment. Should be good either way. 

Bishop and Mavis seem to have had or still have a tendre. I like the idea of a forbidden romance of pastor who married the church girl when he really wanted the blues singing sister. The unfulfilled desires that will remain so. It's be even better is Mae plotted to get him and succeeded. 

That I'm far more intrigued by the romantic entanglements and a possible triangle between the senior citizens than I am with the onscreen triangle set to be played with Grace/Noah/Isabelle should tell you all you need to know about my interest in the latter 3 characters. 

And I don't mean to toot my own horn but I did call Jacob as Lady Mae's favorite child. 

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members

It wasn't bad. Nice to see Sophia's dad. If I were Jacob I would have knocked that girl's clock off trying to tell me to knock in my own house and you're not paying toward anything.

I only liked Charity's rant to her mom, Jacob and Gigi aren't obligated to tell her anything. I did laugh earlier when Jacob said because of the way she reacts she isn't told anything.

Pastor shooting MAC was funny to me. I'm still Ugh at Mae calling Gigi "That girl.." whenever she references her. What was up with Bishop reacting to Gigi the way he was after he got out of jail?

• Members

Jacob isn't paying toward anything himself. Lol. I get why he allowed it. He's a dad feeling his way after making mistakes with his family. And Zora is a teenage girl so indulges her crazy cause he doesn't want to screw it up and mess her up to have her be another Faith. 

I think Bishop is angry with GiGi cause she wouldn't allow him the moment he asked for. It's one thing to have her stepping on the toes of everyone else. It's something else altogether to have her stepping on his. 

I thought it was sad that GiGi achieved her goal in making Mac pay but had to pay a heavy price. Her life is in shambles now. Although realistic, I don't like it since Mac deserved everything he got. Including that bullet. 

Edited by ajsp35801

• Members

Looks like Bishop is pissed because him shooting Mac should have been kept in the family. His arrest is bad for the church. And now Mac looks like a victim. 

Charity going in her her pathetic husband was great!  To think the woman is THAT stupid?  The phone meant nothing to her a day layer since you can delete. 

Where is Maevis?!  

• Members

Why was Charity's husband on that "date" with that white man?  I missed that. Im shocked with how fast this show is going bc i did not expect him to confess his feelings to her so soon. I thought oh girl, calm down bc you might hurt these babies. That was good stuff

There goes Eric Benoit. I was fine with him and that story with Gigi not being on

Gigi really hasnt seen Mavis since all the BS went down. Wow. That was weeks ago. When Gigi asked her, why didnt you call me to tell me about the bar being shut down, I wanted to smack her. Why didnt you pick up your phone?

I dont know what to make of this Jacob and Carissa reunion. Seems so fake and a total 180.

Do we know why First Lady hates Gigi. Its so unhealthy and so odd especially with her touting her Christian status all the time. Anyone think that Bishop cheated and that First Lady isnt Gigi's mother? Im thinking Gigi's mother died or they paid off and FL has resented her ever since. Charity and Jacob are both dark skinned and look nothing like Gigi. I wonder if Gigi is light bc she is biracial

• Members

You sure called that one!  But I'm disappointed this is not a huge fall out.  It turns out to be nothing.  

What if Gigi is really Mavis' kid?  

Jacob and Car's reunion was literally done in a split second with no explanation as to why either wants the other.  Jacob could not stand the sight of his wife before the quickie reunion.  The right beats are not being played at all.  

Merle (Grace) is such a dullard.  SHe was the same on Sons of Anarchy.  Not sure why she was chosen as a lead when there are so many other options.  Just lifeless!  Can Sophia die, please?

Edited by ChitHappens

• Members

That was underwhelming!  

Lots of missed beats all season. The confrontation...while it was very well executed, I feel as if the writers were not clear on what the sisters should be fighting about. Mac?  This should have happened in an earlier eppy. Ope and Lynne delivered tho. 

I see they are sticking with the notion that Grace is not biracial, huh?  Whatevs 😷

Noah will NEVER not be trash!

Stay gone, Sophia!  

Grace/Merle remains a dullard!