Big Brother 18

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

She was shunned for a week or two and then the people who kept her started shunning her again immediately after, as she was no longer of use. Street trash like Michelle even goes around the house yelling at people if they have a conversation with Tiffany. She had no one. She's too emotional for this type of show, but then I also wonder how most players would react if they're treated that way for weeks on end. 

• Members

LOL. I loved the stifled laughter. Tiffany is a hot mess but Carl's right. She was shunned, then used, and shunned again once Frank's team got in control and he was safe.

It's sad how so many of these people could just work together and no drama would be had but nope ... Frank and Da have no one but themselves to blame for their positions. All the 'vets' are playing the same. Nicole is trash for befriending Zakiyah only to turn her against Da'Vonne.

I can't even imagine Jozea or Victor or Glenn returning to this mess of a house. I wish they weren't bringing anyone back.

• Members

Wow, SO MANY unlikeable people this season. There is just something so fake about the US version of Big Brother, and all this coming from someone that loved the show through its first few years.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members

And of course casting could always be worse. It could be 14-16 famewhores from Twitter/Youtube/etc. with a zillion followers. (I should probably stop while I'm ahead because that's exactly what they'd do). Maybe they'll resort to "all stars". I'd rather not have another season of Frank. Or James or Nicole.

• Members

This season is good as dead. I am gonna gladly embrace the Olympics now. Let this season flop like s14 when Janelle left and people turned to the '12 Olympics instead. 

Oh and b/c IDC, Victor won HoH. Nat almost won. Zakiyah/Michelle/Nat are the possible targets this week. 

They might as well write the check for Paulie's funky ass. Flop ass season.

• Members

I've never dropped a season of BB before, but with only 22 episodes so far and at least 18 to go, it is going to be very hard to sit through a house containing highly unlikeable / useless people.

If/When James is evicted I'll probably just drop it. Who is there to root for? Paul? Paulie? Victor? Zakiyah? Michelle? Natalie? Bridgette? Even Corey and Nicole lost any appeal they might've had.

Archived