Kelly Ripa and Michael Strahan exit drama

DRW50

• Replies 190
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Michael Strahan took a job to be more challenged he probably want to be her second banana. It's hard for me to feel sorry for Kelly when she makes 36000 in an hour on TV. She is beyond rich. Chit we actually agree on something. I feel like she chaneed from her soap days. She used to be funny cute and a joy. She's now vain, superficial, talks about herself non stop. Apparently she was screaming after declaring I am the star of this show this is my show. U know what speaks volumes about Ripa is Regis stated he hasn't spoken to her since the day he left. She didn't return his calls or texts.  I just feel an example of fame and celebrity and money changed Kelly Ripa into a different person. Isn't that sad? Plus she won't even talk about her soap past she never attends the daytime emmys. She's too good for all that now.

• Members

The Talk had discussion about it…saying that Kelly had gone on vacation to get away from it all….LOL….that she was upset about not being told about Michael leaving….and those rumors that she and Michael weren't that chummy after all...

• Members

And whatever happened to the show must go on?   She can sit in that mansion and bemoan how everyone has treated her horribly, but this whole incident reveals what a horrible diva she is.   She is an ex-soap actress who got plucked from obscurity to become a mega millionaire talk show star, and she is angry?   They should tell her to report to work or she's fired.     They could probably get Regis to take over for a month while they seek out new hosts and nobody would even notice or care.   Talk show hosts are pretty ephemeral when it comes to fame and audience affection.    Whatever became of Sally Jesse Raphael or Jenny Jones?  There have been a bunch of once famous chatters who everyone saw as being famous and needed, and then their show stopped and nobody ever gave them a second thought.    Star Jones thought she was a big shot too once upon a time. 

Archived