London

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Poor, Boo! First her momma. Now her daddy. I commend Elizabeth for protecting Boo though even at her own expense. 

I tweeted last night that TR was a 'lil f-cker' and the young actor who portrays him RT'd my tweet. :lol:

Sam was the MVP of the night too as he took lashes for James and tried to buy his safety. I'm glad he realized that Tom ain't worth sh-t and decided to run. I just wish he took James with him. 

• Members

Damn. But, I mean that's his brother! I hate that James is having to be hardened for this world but these were harsh times and realities. I felt so bad watching him pick that cotton and seeing his hands bleed and watching that old man like Sam said so that he could make his weight.

Wait! Sam really did run? I thought lil boy was just having a pissy fit because James denied his candy.

• Members

Matters not.  Back in those days, anyone who desired freedom was a bad influence on the other slaves.  TR didn't want his favorite toy, James, taken away so he ratted on Sam.  My question is, did Sam really run?  Why would he leave James after spending an entire eppy looking out for him?  

I have to give this eppy to JR Gill (Sam).  This man's expressions say so much.  He's more than enslaved.  He's a slave and only began to break free when his younger brother would go thru what he's gone thru.  

Queen Stine better handle Mr. Preacher Man!  I'm here for it!!!

• Members

YAY! At least you're questioning it with me because I legit had to rewind like... did he run? Have I missed something? Why would such a crucial scene not be shown? Is this little boy a straight up liar because he was upper or lowercase mad about James turning down his candy? Also, if he's mad at anyone it should be his dear old daddy for making him and James separate because of that preacher and I'm with you on the Queen, she' gotta do something to get that influence out of the house.

WGN has renewed the series!

http://tvline.com/2016/04/25/underground-renewed-season-2-wgn-america/

• 2 weeks later...

Archived