John

Blind Items-March 12, 2016

http://www.serialscoop.com/2016/03/daytime-soap-opera-blind-item-report.html

1. One show is close to casting a new role that will spell trouble for a popular duo.

2. Rumor has it that this back-burnered fave is finally in line for a big story, set to kick off in early summer.

3. There's some friction on one soap between its leading lady and leading ingenue, and setsiders are noticing the escalating tension between the two.

4. One young former soap actor has radically changed his appearance, hoping it will land him a more mature role on another show.

I wonder if #3 is KKL at B&B...if she's still seen as a leading lady.

Is she in any scenes with a "leading ingenue," which imply actor is under 25? It seems to me this must be an on-screen mother-daughter. I'd have guessed Hope-Ciara, but Ciara is hardly leading. 

These are pretty bad 'blind items." I mean, #1 and #2 happen all the time.

#4. Um, who cares if former soap star. As @quartermainefan noted, that could be anyone and that change is not unusual.

#4 is maybe Jay Kenneth Johnson...those pics of him recently! But what role he hopes to land looking bloated, greasy and puffy when he used to be so beautiful is beyond me. When god gives you a jawline like his you do not cover it up with a beard.

#4 is maybe Jay Kenneth Johnson...those pics of him recently! But what role he hopes to land looking bloated, greasy and puffy when he used to be so beautiful is beyond me. When god gives you a jawline like his you do not cover it up with a beard.

That picture is easily a couple years old. He could have easily gotten back into shape by now.

1) Y&R Cane and Lily? :rolleyes:

2) Brooke? Probably...

3) DAYS' Jennifer & Abigail? They barely share scenes anymore. It's very noticeable. 

4) Adam Gregory? 

1) Y&R Cane and Lily? :rolleyes:

2) Brooke? Probably...

3) DAYS' Jennifer & Abigail? They barely share scenes anymore. It's very noticeable. 

4) Adam Gregory? 

#3 With KM having announced she's leaving months ago, it's a bit late to be a 'blind item.' Although I could see that because I'm guessing MR has her own 'unique' acting style. :)