Shelly Altman appreciation thread

JONNYSBRO

• Members

Honestly I feel we don't really discuss Shelly that much. She's our mega supergem of soaps. Been writing soaps since 90s. She only started head writing back in 2013 for YR. She just wonderful for daytime,wonderful lady and a fabulous fit for GH. My favorite stuff was the transition stuff after Griffith handling the Delia stuff so well. She showed she had the goods for daytime.

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Zero impact.  I have no idea what her focus is, what characters she drives story for, what her style is.  I can't even say I know enough about her background to zero in on her.  She made no impact on me during any of her stints as a co-HW.  Boring stories, lacking anything dynamic.  So a perfect fit with JP.

• Members

First of all I put this post just to give some appreciation to Shelly. She's relatively new to head writing as Jean mentoring her u know I am not trolling or attacking or hurting anyone. This was supposed to be a positive post for us to give her some just appreciation. 

• Members

These are meant to be positive happy happy posts. Victoria u have the right to your opinion but it's crazy the difference. I feel like that Jean and Shelly could write Dexter or Breaking Bad with their gritty approach. Maybe Nathan Varni would let Shelly Altman create a pilot for ABC she has the goods to create something. Lots of creativity.

Archived